Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Mayweather have gone through sugar shane mosley's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley fear no one.
    The biggest test for Mayweather is Winky, every guy that fought him talk about how strong he was, he also had huge arms and a great chin with great defense and beautiful jab, he was like a southpaw Carlos Monzon in the sense that he was great at keeping it simple.

Comment

i would like to hear Larry X, red foxx and dan con opinion on this.......

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        Mosley fear no one.
        The biggest test for Mayweather is Winky, every guy that fought him talk about how strong he was, he also had huge arms and a great chin with great defense and beautiful jab, he was like a southpaw Carlos Monzon in the sense that he was great at keeping it simple.
        I think all three of those fighters and all six of those fights are a pretty big test for him....to be honest man

Comment

TO be fair......we are talking a prime mayweather here one of the nicest ever.....but man with the exception of prime leonard/hears i don't see any welter/super welter going 6-0 against those guys........

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            That's my point he didn't go 6-0 with them.....and i don't think mayweather would either...who the hell could beat those guys back to back in their prime seriously....come on now
            to avoid an unending yes/no session, we will just have to agree to disagree.

ssm had flaws (skittish, stood straight up too often, neglected his defense sometimes) those guys exploited. i dont think may had those flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              to avoid an unending yes/no session, we will just have to agree to disagree.

ssm had flaws (skittish, stood straight up too often, neglected his defense sometimes) those guys exploited. i dont think may had those flaws.
              I agree he had more flaws in his game then may......i respect your opinion man.....no worries....if you think he could do it...hey more power to you......

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                I agree he had more flaws in his game then may......i respect your opinion man.....no worries....if you think he could do it...hey more power to you......

add this to the list of ''prime vs prime if only....''. great conversation pieces that can get heated. people (not you) tend to not respeck another guys opinion.

im very happy to have seen all of these guys fight.

Comment

It's not impossible but there's a few fights that May would've really struggled in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    It's not impossible but there's a few fights that May would've really struggled in.
                    Such as????????

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

add this to the list of ''prime vs prime if only....''. great conversation pieces that can get heated. people (not you) tend to not respeck another guys opinion.

im very happy to have seen all of these guys fight.
                      do you think those three guys in there prime was better than all the fighters may faced?

Comment

Working...
                      X