Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones Jr. Tells Abel, in his prime NOW he would destroy anybody in his roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
    Probably true, though the Golovkin fight would be one for the ages
    Golovkin is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
      Golovkin is nothing.
      Why do you love him then?

Comment

Abel needs to leave the kids alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Why do you love him then?
          Because i love vagina

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            Man please,prime Roy would be the utter **** out of GGG...To fast..to big and to awkward
            If ifs and ands were pots and pans, there'd be no work for the tinker

Imagine what GGG would do to Roy Jones Jr not on roids oh my god that shiet would be criminal I don't care about you nostalgifants we all know If Tarver can land a shot like that on Roy that it would be open season hunting for Golovkin on that fragile little chin it's probably worse than Amir Khans tbh.

Comment

Roy wasn't a once in an era fighter, he wasn't a once in a generation fighter, Roy was a once in a LIFETIME level fighter. I would be surprised if I see anyone as good as he was in his prime.

Comment

I do think GGG has the power to put RJJ to sleep, but idt he ever gets to the chin. Wide UD for jones

Comment

Wow, Roy is not pleased. Very entertaining stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by rr00676 View Post
                    I do think GGG has the power to put RJJ to sleep, but idt he ever gets to the chin. Wide UD for jones
                    golkivkin would get ko'd..........actually it would be like watching a man vs a child. golovkin is slow, bad defense, and relise too much on his power. a prime roy had a much better chin then the one we saw in with tarver. brook was snapping golovkins head back at will. you guys are comparing that crap to a prime roy? he would have killed golovkin.

Comment

Golovkin has two good things, he has good footwork and the power to take Jones, but the truth is that Jones is leagues above him.

Comment

Working...
                      X