Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m Sooo Bored of Being Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has to be a cure for these people by now.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Well, he hasn't tried me yet. I'll rehabilitate him back into a full fledged fruit.

Comment

Today, thanks to society’s endless mollycoddling and celebration of “alternative” lifestyles, the joy of rebellion is drying up for me. You see, I only plumped for ****sexuality to irritate my parents. But now even they are fine with it. A few years ago, my mum said, perhaps cannily, “All I want is for you to be happy.”
        This guy serious?

I reckon I would find something else to wind up my old folks. Like, get drunk or smoke grass.

Comment

thought for sure this was going to be a slip stream thread

Comment

Your rebellion has lead you on this path of dong riding & delusion!

You have to go all in, don't let their fake political correctness take the winds of rebellion out of your defiant sails! Steer your ship into deeper waters!!!

Go all in, show them what your made of, get into a massive butt ripping Big Gang Bang in your home for Christmas. Anything less would be uncivilized!

Then post a video of it, "Me, and me Mates, Merry Christmas, Mum & Dad!

Great troll post btw!

Comment

Milo is hilarious. I loved watching him on Joe Rogan's podcast. He fucks up all the stereotypes the left shoves down our throats. He fucks up leftist talking heads just by pure existence. Rogan, who is kind of a libertarian but agrees with a hot piece of SJW ass when they're around, was shocked and awed the whole interview him.

Milo is a conservative leaning libertarian, ****sexual. He argues against the existence of made up problems like "white privilege" and "male privilege" with facts and logic, and they can't use identity politics to dismiss his opinions.

Comment

he should get full blown aids.

that would make his time on earth less boring.

Comment

He needs to support ISIS by riding guys who ride sheep.

Save a sheep, ride a jihadi cowboy!

Comment

Lol.

White people problems doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

I’ll never forget the precise moment I chose to be gay. It was the endpoint in a process of rebellion against my white middle-class parents that climaxed with me smuggling a black drug dealer into my bedroom at 3 a.m. on a school night aged 15.

They have a word for this in America. Bratty young white girls who shack up with African Americans (preferably belonging to the criminal underclass) are known as coalburners. I’d previously lost my virginity in a fivesome with two boys
                      and two girls. But that didn’t sufficiently scandalise my mother, so I decided to up my game. At the time, bringing home impoverished ethnic minorities felt like the ultimate desecration of my well-heeled, two-ponies-and-a-pool Home Counties rearing.
                      Sounds like Pretty Boy 32's life story.

Comment

Working...
                      X