Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the more Dominant Impressive Win over Bernard Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one ever made Hopkins look so decrepit and useless as Kovalev made him look. Age or not, Hopkins was still able to beat damn near everyone at LHW. Everyone else in that poll looked bad beating Hopkins, even Dawson despite winning comfortably.

Comment

impressive dominant performance

Kovalev dominating an old old man was not impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        Neither - it's Roy Jones Jr.
        Yep, he is the only fighter with a clear win over a close to prime Hopkins.

Comment

Kovalev fought a full twelve rounds with Bernard Hopkins (at the age of 50, when it was more than clear that he no longer had the physical ability to fight in more than 1 and 2 punch spots, capping his activity at about 300 punches a fight), and had to even back off in the 12th, after getting clipped a few times late.

Chad Dawson was the first fighter to truly outclass Bernard Hopkins since his fight against Roy Jones Jr (Hopkins was 45, and Joe Calzaghe did edge him, but the Dawson fight wasn't even that close)

Not sure what the point of this was.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Kovalev fought a full twelve rounds with Bernard Hopkins (at the age of 50, when it was more than clear that he no longer had the physical ability to fight in more than 1 and 2 punch spots, capping his activity at about 300 punches a fight), and had to even back off in the 12th, after getting clipped a few times late.

Chad Dawson was the first fighter to truly outclass Bernard Hopkins since his fight against Roy Jones Jr (Hopkins was 45, and Joe Calzaghe did edge him, but the Dawson fight wasn't even that close)

Not sure what the point of this was.
            What fight were you watching? This is how I know you're a ******. Kovalev beat the hell out of him in the 12th. Clipped him late? Haha Such a racist bitter *****.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              What fight were you watching? This is how I know you're a ******. Kovalev beat the hell out of him in the 12th. Clipped him late? Haha Such a racist bitter *****.
              Hopkins through less than 200 total punches, and Kovalev fought the entire fight as if Hopkins was going to put him out with one shot.

You obviously didn't see the fight, so I'm not going to waste my time.

Comment

Working...
              X