No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    I think you're making things up. I'm sorry.
    I dont gain anything by lying friend you could check this site too where they exposed PR drug dealers here http://www.ixposednewsonline.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 2high2die

This is just word from the streets they say it was Omar Calma Gang call "Las Farc" very powerful druglord in PR who has cops in his payroll

He is speaking the truth. Camacho was caught with a guy with a death sentence

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Kadyo

But I'm sure the authorities already know who these people are.

yeah they must know just like a couple of years back they kill lele (he was a writter to Hector EL FATHER a rapper)everybody knew who was the shooter but did nothing bcz people did not talk a couple of months later the shooter got caught in another murder and is now in prison
        But Lele is not Camacho. Entre mas importante mas rapido resuelven.

Comment

Like i said this is words from the streets just wait a couple of days and something is going to come up

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

Yeah Hector was a humble guy and thats why people love him over here but make no mistake he was no saint either he was known from buying drugs from different places and that is dangerous here

Comment

But Lele is not Camacho. Entre mas importante mas rapido resuelven.

no LeLe el arma secreta was a famous writter and rapper i was trying to make a point with him that he never got justice bcz people did not talk

Comment

• Update
                they say the shooters are from Jardines De Cataņo lets hope they catch them

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
                  I dont gain anything by lying friend you could check this site too where they exposed PR drug dealers here http://www.ixposednewsonline.com/
                  Yeah right . Seems like hector's best friend is a bad guy who's a dead man because this group Jardines De Cataņo wanted him dead so they sent sicarios to finish him and hector happened to be there. SAD.

Comment

I doubted when he said la farc which is a leftist group somewhere in south america.

Comment

I doubted when he said la farc which is a leftist group somewhere in south america.
                      two different groups. and what hes saying is exactly the same thing ive heard from nyuricans famiiliar with the area. **** everyone in puerto rico knows this had to so with some drug beef gone wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X