No announcement yet.

FBI Arrests 29 Year Old Mastermind of Billion Dollar Internet Drug Blackmarket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    in my eyes, this man did nothing wrong. another shameless fabricated victory on the war on drugs.

if anybody needs to get arrested, its the scumbags at the FDA who get their funding from pharma companies to approve drugs that literally kill people.

this guy is more honest, righteous and less criminally negligible than the billion dollar pharma companies.
    Not that I agree with the war on drugs, but he did order hits on two different people. He isn't some unsuspecting website operator, he does have blood on his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Not that I agree with the war on drugs, but he did order hits on two different people. He isn't some unsuspecting website operator, he does have blood on his hands.
      Billion dollar black market? Orders hitmen?

How is he not held to the status of a Mafia leader is unknown to me, sure he doesn't have a Mafia.. but if you pay to have others killed. You're a shot caller baby.

Give this guy some of his spare cash he hid to pay the government so he can spend prison in a lounge while he fries his own bacon and eggs in his cell too.

Comment

Cool story, hope the movie is well done.

Comment

If I understand the article, the FBI was already tracking him when he made the hit but they didn't even tried to intercept it? They even saw the man had a wife and 3 kids. That is very cruel, but that is how the feds work. They let sh-t stack up to hit you once and put you away for good.

Comment

Shame, I hope my boy can get out.

Comment

I just hope he invested some of that money in some HD pussy in those couple years...
              otherwise he wasted his time.

Comment

They need to make a movie on this.

Comment

Man, people make money in a lot of ways. That was an interesting article.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                    in my eyes, this man did nothing wrong. another shameless fabricated victory on the war on drugs.

if anybody needs to get arrested, its the scumbags at the FDA who get their funding from pharma companies to approve drugs that literally kill people.

this guy is more honest, righteous and less criminally negligible than the billion dollar pharma companies.
                    He ordered a hit on two people.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      If I understand the article, the FBI was already tracking him when he made the hit but they didn't even tried to intercept it? They even saw the man had a wife and 3 kids. That is very cruel, but that is how the feds work. They let sh-t stack up to hit you once and put you away for good.
                      I thought the same thing, although it sounds like they don't know if they can actually charge him with murder or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X