Next 2 opponents for Froch in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward and degale

Comment

He's probably right about the tickets sold but it's also a good matchup and that does play a factor. Froch is definitely the draw though.

As far as his next two opponents, I would like to see a Ward rematch. Both men should be looking for a rematch or they should move up to 175. The best case scenario imo would be Ward vs. Froch 2. Then Froch would move up and face the winner of Pascal/Bute.

Comment

chavez jr and golovkin please. ward would beat him again, what's the point?

Comment

Yeah I think it was Froch fans...

For me he should try to win every Supermiddle title, so Stieglitz and Bika.

Comment

I Think if Degale sorts himself out and gets a couple of good wins i.e top 15 SMW and looks good then that fight would sell very well IMO.

Then Steglitz to capture the WBO.

Then Bika so he has the alpabets then hope ward moves up and grab the ring and WBA super and retire unified Champ.

Comment

I know Froch is a good game fighter who fights tough guys. He does brag himself up so much though. He is his own biggest fan and he is very arrogant. He is always telling the world how he is the best UK fighter ever and better than Calzaghe. Why doesn't he just fight and leave it up to the fans to decide how good he is instead of always saying he is going to destroy his next opponent? He acts like Groves did something terrible when he sparred with Kessler. I know he is very popular but I want to see him lose and I think Groves has a good chance to beat him.If he beats Groves then I would like to see him fight Ward in neutral territory and find out who is the best at 168. Then I would like him to fight my favorite fighter GGG. Stieglitz would be my third choice for a Froch opponent. Froch should not have to fight 175 pounders because he is not that big. If he continues to fight the best at 168 that's good enough for me.

Comment

edwin rodriguez after he ko's ward

Comment

Chavez Jr then GGG.

Cobra is a beast. He will fight anyone.

Comment

I have a sneaky feeling he'll lose to Groves.

I'm probably wrong. I had the same feeling about Danny Garcia beating Lucas Matthysse. I can't be right twice in a row.

If he batters Groves I'd like to see a rematch against Andre Ward. Ward is a far superior boxer but if Froch has learnt anything from the first bout it's to jump on Ward. Better to lose by kayo than by water torture.

Otherwise he & Martin Murray would be great fun.

I think DeGale could beat Carl if he learns to throw more punches per round.

Comment

What would be totally strange is if he was to fight and beat both Bika and Stieglitz for their titles.

He would effectively hold all the titles yet still be the number 2 man in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X