No announcement yet.

Peterson tested for synthetic testosterone in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    and soon we will hear the TRT claims from Petersons camp with some shady doctor approving it
    TRT?
    Do you believe it?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      And? I'm sure Ariza gives Khan way worse crap than synthetic testosterone in them suspect shakes.
      Complete Moron.

Comment

And? I'm sure Ariza gives Khan way worse crap than synthetic testosterone in them suspect shakes.
        You're very astute Huey...Great post man, great post like always.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
          TRT?
          Do you believe it?
          No, not at all.

But thats the popular thing to do now its happened a couple times for MMAs stars. Get a shiesty doctors note for testosterone replacement therapy and try and avoid the punishment for going over the T:E levels.

Although I'm sure VADA testing is aware people will try this and are aware if they are legitimately getting this therapy. It still wouldnt surprise me if Peterson's team claims that as the reason for high testosterone.

Comment

Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn

Dr. Margaret Goodman of VADA on Peterson test:'At this point in the process,I think it would be inappropriate for me to discuss the matter.'

Comment

Dumbass.

Hater.

Comment

FIGHTHYPE.COM ‏ @fighthype
                A and B urine samples "consistent with the administration of an anabolic steroid such as testosterone" #VADAYOUKNOW

Comment

Working...
                X