No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr.: I would Advised My Son Not to Fight Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr.: I would Advised My Son Not to Fight Pacquiao

“I can’t really say whether he is going to fight again or not,” Senior stated. “They can say whatever they want to say but if I had to I would advise my son not to fight Pacquiao. He don’t need that because he can beat three Pacquiao’s asses on one night to be honest but under the circumstances, the way things are happening with all these crooks and promoters, they all want to see Lil’ Floyd get beat so bad.”

“Then you have a little ****ing midgets coming up and knocking all these guys out?,” he asked. “Get the hell outta here. That **** aint never happened since boxing has been alive. That’s bull****.”

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-la...ooking-for-him

Floyd ruined his own legacy, he is now destined with the name Fraud Mayweather Jr.

Comment

he's said that a million times. Whats stupid he says I DONT THINK PACQUIAO CAN BEAT MY SON EVEN IF HES ON ROIDS

then later on says I TELL MY SON NOT TO FIGHT HIM ... I GOT MY OWN REASONS

pfff......lmao

Comment

Stop creating threads about this dude. He needs to stop running and end this so called "vacation" and fight Pac. What a waste of talent. SMH

Comment

He can't believe how good the midget is.

Comment

Working...
          X