Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Duran can beat Iran Barkley why is everyone...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Forbes has ONLY been effective at lightwelter, he did well against De la Hoya but lost most rounds. Pacquiao would beat Forbes, Pacquiao is faster than Forbes and speed is Forbes main attribute.
    Forbes lost EVERY SINGLE ROUND against Oscar. 2pound got his ass beat up bad for 12 rounds, and all of the sudden he "did well" against Oscar. If you me he did well by not dying, I agree with you.
    And Forbes has fought MUCH larger opponents than Pac, and has never been knocked down or finished in his career. Him getting beat up for 12 rounds says little about how Pac-De La Hoya would go.

Comment

Originally posted by ottoevans View Post
      regardless, Oscar wins= Beat up a little guy

Oscar loses= Got beat up by a lil guy

he cant win
      and you think oscar gives a ****? this is the same dude who wears fishnet stockings and dresses in drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        and you think oscar gives a ****? this is the same dude who wears fishnet stockings and dresses in drag.
        Domain, its like 20 people use your account. Who are you?

Comment

Not only is Duran probably much better than Pacquiao, but he also had time to grow into the higher weights instead of being vaulted from his 8th to his 10th weight class without any tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
            Forbes lost EVERY SINGLE ROUND against Oscar. 2pound got his ass beat up bad for 12 rounds, and all of the sudden he "did well" against Oscar. If you me he did well by not dying, I agree with you.
            And Forbes has fought MUCH larger opponents than Pac, and has never been knocked down or finished in his career. Him getting beat up for 12 rounds says little about how Pac-De La Hoya would go.
            What the **** are you talkin about, did you even see the fight? Forbes busted up DeLa **** alot worse then Floyd did. The only kind of person Gay La is knocking out is a stationary target. Hes not a counter puncher and just throws gay flurries to get the judges attention. Anyway Forbes didnt get "Beat up"

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              Domain, its like 20 people use your account. Who are you?
              Que? what you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                **** let the man say good bye then!
                My only beef is why did he not offer a 65-35 split oscar is stupid he knows pacquiao ppv with him will make the most money out of all the fights out right now for him.
                but his greed got to him.
                Oscar should just offer a 65-35 split because the money is too much to be made and pass up.
                plus oscar can go out with a Bang and Devastating KO! over the p4p king.
                Oscar deserves this fight but too bad he is greedy and he will have to fight a tougher fighter in mora.
                So you're saying Delahoya v. Pacquiao will outsell Mayweather v. Delahoya, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  So you're saying Delahoya v. Pacquiao will outsell Mayweather v. Delahoya, lmao.
                  when did I say that?
                  I said it will outsell all his other options including a mayweather 2 fight.
                  Because Americans like those David vs Goliath fights.

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
                    What I mean by did well if he wasn't dominated or outclassed every round was competitive and he was throwing back. He may have lost every rounds but he made the rounds a little competitive especially seeing as he's at a big size disadvantage.

Comment

Pacquiao isn't Duran, they have totally different styles, Pacquiao relies so much on speed that moving up with the extra weight will definately affect him.

Comment

Working...
                      X