Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Toney go now? A return to boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the next thing he should do is to go to the gym and stay there. Take out 30 lbs of blubber.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      I'm assuming that after the shambles last night, Toney might realise he's not cut out for MMA... so, will he make a return to boxing? Or retire on the pay day?

If he was to return to boxing, who could he fight that would be worth fighting? The only fights I could see him getting would be fights with the likes of Hopkins or Jones, and I doubt they would recieve much public interest after the Hopkins-Jones rematch.

So, what do you think James Toney will do next?

Oh, and Boxingscene (The Mod), before you close this thread, it's a boxing thread, not an MMA thread.
      well he did weigh in at his highest weight EVER last night so perhaps it just shows that his heart is not in fighting anymore at all. At least he had SOME chance with that weight in the MMA but in boxing coming in that fat and useless he wouldn't stand any chance at all so retirement is best for him. He just turned 42 a week or two ago

Comment

He should get his own TV program and give up the fighting game before he ends up taking a punch too many like Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
        X