Please Don't Buy Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what an embarrasment pacquiao is..

Comment

I'm not going to buy it, nor will I buy Floyd-Cotto if that happens. I'll just stream it.

Comment

As someone else stated, the fans have ALL the power.

Simply boycott any fight you don't like (in masses) and the promoter HAS to make the fights the FANS want.

Remember, the promoter WORKS FOR the fighters and the fighters WORK FOR the PAYING FANS. Therefore the promoters is obliged to do what the fans want, not what is feasible to his stable of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
          it has been a tradition every pacquiao fight that all the people in my family and friends go to my house and watch it and party. this time i won't be buying nor celebrating. i might just watch it someplace else. it's just too fawking ridiculous. they got me on that clottey fight and i won't get fooled again. i hope this shiet won't sell.

guys please don't buy it. i might sound like a fool in here but think about it. pacquiao wants it at 150 but the championship belt that he is gonna get is 154lb championship belt. then margacheato what the hell does he deserve to even fight a championship match. fawk u bob arum.
          I agree man, nobody should be paying for this. This is another sham of a showcase to make Bob Arum richer.

I'm streaming this **** or hitting up a bar to watch for free.

Comment

Bobby's full of ****...he's already PM-ing everyone in the pinoy lounge to bring something to eat or drink at his fight party

Comment

I'm buying it.

Comment

Its called a sports bar. Drive there, order some wings and drinks, it is all gravy.

Comment

It's worth the money to watch Margarito get knocked out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    It's worth the money to watch Margarito get knocked out cold.
                    That is what I am hoping will happen. If it happens, I will watch the fight, post facto and free of charge.

Comment

Working...
                    X