No announcement yet.

I have proof boxing is rigged!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have proof boxing is rigged!!!!

NOT all fights of course .......but some of these bouts are pre written to enhance future revenue...YES.......money!!! money makes the world go round...and money makes fighters fight to win (or lose)

If you watch this fight carefully....look for how many times this big dumb oaf is out of position... prime to get sparked and The Klit refuses to punch him!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7USxGzeq2Wk

there are a few times where The Klit actually pulls his punches BACK because he was gonna throw the right hand out there and realized it was gonna land.....so he pulled it back......probably thinking DUDE!!! how much more do you need me to do!?!?!? IM TRYING NOT TO KO YOU FOOKKKER!!!!!!!!

and Fury being the ******ed man child he is....probably wasn't even brougth in to the loop by his people....he prob didn't even know about the set up....dude actually thinks he did something...

Now we got "the rematch" now we got "the new era" now we got "redemeption" now we got "aaaaaaaaand once a gain HW of the Worrrrrld!" and so on and so forth.....(so many new angles just created for a stale ass boring division)

and of course THEY are counting on the "blind fan" to validate this win.....

THINK!

Yea i he did literally stop his punch from landing a few times, it was weird....but i dont know

Comment

that doesn't make any sense, boxing is obviously rigged in the respect we see robberies and ridiculous scorecards week in week out and reff's protecting certain fighters.

but to say wlad was deliberately not trying to win is just plain 'tarded.
      if he was deliberately not trying to land on fury, why did he try so hard for a KO in the last 2 rounds?

i can only conclude you're dim.

Comment

He pulled out of the punches due to Fury's feints. You can argue that Klitschko should have shown more determination, but arguing that he threw the fight is idiotic. At the end of the day, we know that he is a fighter that does not like to take risks: he will soften his opponent up with the jab and unleash the right hand when the opening is there. If an opponent is feinting, he will act on the perceived opening but pull out the moment he realises it is not there.

Comment

D- troll thread. Not enough big names involved. Need more examples. I'd have given you a B if you did a slomo video. All the A & B trolls know slomo videos are the **** right now.

Comment

The rematch between his trainer Banks and Mitchell fight a while back was crazy suspect!!

Comment

Why was Wladimir going for it in the 12th round then? And why did he fling a headbutt at Fury in the 11th?

He was a desperate, frustrated, beaten man who got mentally destroyed and then outboxed by a superior fighter.

This is what happens when ******s are allowed to make threads. There have been a few today.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  NOT all fights of course .......but some of these bouts are pre written to enhance future revenue...YES.......money!!! money makes the world go round...and money makes fighters fight to win (or lose)

If you watch this fight carefully....look for how many times this big dumb oaf is out of position... prime to get sparked and The Klit refuses to punch him!!!

there are a few times where The Klit actually pulls his punches BACK because he was gonna throw the right hand out there and realized it was gonna land.....so he pulled it back......probably thinking DUDE!!! how much more do you need me to do!?!?!? IM TRYING NOT TO KO YOU FOOKKKER!!!!!!!!

and Fury being the ******ed man child he is....probably wasn't even brougth in to the loop by his people....he prob didn't even know about the set up....dude actually thinks he did something...

Now we got "the rematch" now we got "the new era" now we got "redemeption" now we got "aaaaaaaaand once a gain HW of the Worrrrrld!" and so on and so forth.....(so many new angles just created for a stale ass boring division)

THINK!
                  PM me. I know Kevin Mitchell personally.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post

THINK!
                    You have only proven that you shouldn't be allowed to operate heavy machinery.

Comment

Working...
                    X