No announcement yet.

Mathysse beats Garcia ! ... How ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    Why do the boxing trunks in your AVI have a cum stain on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      He is the worst ... But you're also garbage. After the Cuban comments I can't rock with you ... But I did jump the gun lol
      Is that a cum stain on those shorts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        Is that a cum stain on those shorts?
        Yea ... Why ? ...

Comment

• I read this whole thread and I am laughing so hard...

Comment

• ITT: Mathysse-tards at full force vs people who have a clue and could form an objective opinion about the potential matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              ITT: Mathysse-tards at full force vs people who have a clue and could form an objective opinion about the potential matchup.

everybody read your responses in the other thread

you're not fooling anybody into thinking you have a clue, mr. "matthysse was never world class."

Comment

• Here's the crux of this guy's problem with Matthysse. Even though Danny Garcia beat Matthysse, Garcia's fans cling as badly to this fight as the Matthysse fans do. Like denigrating one of Garcia's 2 best wins is somehow making Garcia look better.

It's seriously weird how Garcia fans want Matthysse to be some bum. Rip on Matthysse's fans all you want, we were really bad going into the Garcia fight. But do you not realize how stupid it is to attack Matthysse and try to make him out as some nobody?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Actually, with Matthysse's body work and Garcia's pretty boy face that cuts from just breathing on it. This will be a guaranteed TKO.
                  Jsfd providing the lols for years

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Bust him up, Danny Face is soft, and lucas power punches will tear that face off. Nothing but straight right systematically breaking him down till the inevitable happens.
                    This is why I love this site... Some people just completely talk out of their ass and you can go back and prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      everybody read your responses in the other thread

you're not fooling anybody into thinking you have a clue, mr. "matthysse was never world class."
                      He never was...I've explained to you why and you have nothing of substance to say in response other than a bunch of triangle theory BS instead of talking about what Lucas has been able to do in the ring (not much) against other WORLD CLASS fighters... If he's World Class then surely he should've won a couple of those fights ... No?

Comment

Working...
                      X