Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has better footwork, malignaggi or camacho?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has better footwork, malignaggi or camacho?

Both of these guys have EXCELLENT footwork in my case but its hard for me to decide whos got the better footwork!?

Who do you guys think has the superior footwork, malignaggi or hector camacho sr?

camacho.

malignaggi sucks balls. if he wasnt american nobody would have heard of him.

Comment

malignaggi used his amazing footwork to get beaten up by some fat kid in his last fight.

Comment

In his prime Paulie had some nice foot work, but it to be compared with the elites?

come on bruh....

Comment

Camacho, by a country mile and a forehead Jerry Curl!

Comment

Say what? This is like asking who had more power Joe Frazier or Michael Moorer. C'mon money these 2 don't belong in the same conversation except for maybe if you're talking about tacky ring attire

Comment

I can't believe some dude just compared Malignaggi to Camacho. Wow!!!

Comment

Hahaha cmon ! Malignaggi aint bad but Camacho was much better

Comment

Of course we are talking about Camacho senior and not junior.

Camacho Snr. had much better foot movement and displayed it at a much higher level of competition.

Comment

Is this thread for real? I still have trouble believing Paulie is a two division champ, specially considering he struggled against Cano.

Comment

Working...
                    X