No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Eyes Chris John Unification, Move To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Eyes Chris John Unification, Move To 130

Two division champion Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero appeared on a recent edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene's official audio show. Caballero hasn't fought in the United States since losing a split decision to Jason Litzau in November of 2010. He has however remained active fighting outside of the country and won the WBA featherweight title against Jonathan Barros in Argentina. [Click Here To Read More]

What happens when you unify a regular a with a super title?
    Also I'm down for this....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      What happens when you unify a regular a with a super title?
      Also I'm down for this....
      The WBA weeps tears of purest gold.

Comment

So it looks like caballero is suicidal.

Comment

Caballero will go to John's backyard and beat him, and get robbed badly.

If he beat John and than went to 130 and won a title, making him a 3 weight champ, he'd be a borderline HOF to be honest.

Comment

so where does this leave mikey garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Caballero will go to John's backyard and beat him, and get robbed badly.

If he beat John and than went to 130 and won a title, making him a 3 weight champ, he'd be a borderline HOF to be honest.
              I like the picture although quite desolate looking. Do you think you could tell me who'll win the next Superbowl. The Kentucky Derby winner might make a good start, and we all could make quite a bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                so where does this leave mikey garcia?
                I guess Caba took the safer route and chose not to get KO'ed, so he rather go 12 boring a$$ rounds and automatic win for Chris John and have him put a strong hold on the titles in Indonesia. #ghey

Bob should put Salido vs Mikey on the undercard of Martinez/Junior undercard, I think it's time to have a fan friendly PPV.
                Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 06-22-2012, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  I like the picture although quite desolate looking. Do you think you could tell me who'll win the next Superbowl. The Kentucky Derby winner might make a good start, and we all could make quite a bundle.
                  Hahaha Clever..........

And it's suppose to be desolate....it's the desert around Pueblo, CO. All the avatars and pictures are of the deserts in CO.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 06-22-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I guess Caba took the safer route and chose not to get KO'ed, so he rather go 12 boring a$$ rounds and automatic win for Chris John and have him put a strong hold on the titles in Indonesia. #ghey

Bob should put Salido vs Mikey on the undercard of Martinez/Junior undercard, I think it's time to have a fan friendly PPV.

theres no way anyone can argue mikeys a safer fight than john in indonesia. if u do, then u have no idea wat ur talking about. not only wont he make more money in that fight, chances are he wont win it no matter what he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X