Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac combinations too fast for FMJ to kid with and shoulder roll like he done others.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    Dude Manny couldn't land on Mosley who has no defence.

Floyd is not a punching bag.
    Floyd is not those mitts that Roach has on.

Floyd has the best defence maybe in the history of the sport.
    And what you must realize is this...........Floyd is fast to.
    Manny will have to do more than throw alot of punches.
    He will have to avoid some heat that will be coming back at him.
    Mosley lost every round cause he ran like a scared rabbit are you saying Floyd will run like a rabbit and lose every round, Floyd dosn't get a decsion win if he runs like Mosley, cause Pacquiao is no Castillo, he has a big name.

Comment

zzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzz

Comment

A great boxer beats a great puncher every time. I'm really interested to see how Marquez performs in this fight. If he makes it even close to as competitive as the last fight was then Manny has little chance of beating Mayweather. If this fight is a blowout like I think it might be then Manny's chances of beating Mayweather have increased exponentially. I'm still going with Floyd should the fight happen but I won't discount Manny even for a second.

Comment

crap like this is still going on? i thought they made a thread sticky just for anything floyd vs manny? They need to start screening users in Boxing IQ before they allow them to make accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
            crap like this is still going on? i thought they made a thread sticky just for anything floyd vs manny? They need to start screening users in Boxing IQ before they allow them to make accounts.
            they probably don't have boxing IQ's as well if they keep letting shit like this keep going LMAO

PLEASE DON'T BAN ME

Comment

You guys are a bunch of morons

There's a Floyd-Pac master thread here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=512827

Comment

Pacman he sting like a hurricane and float like a jesus....Floyd and his flawless technical boxing skills stand zero chance against Pacman and his E Honda style.

Comment

Working...
                X