No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Puts Away Jesse Brinkley in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peter Quillin Puts Away Jesse Brinkley in Three Rounds

At the Reno Events Center in Reno, Nevada, Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin (24-0, 18 KOs) got the biggest win of his career with a three round stoppage of Jesse Brinkley (35-6, 22 KOs) in a super middleweight contest. Brinkley got battered with right hands until the ref waved it off. More details to come..........
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    At the Reno Events Center in Reno, Nevada, Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin (24-0, 18 KOs) got the biggest win of his career with a three round stoppage of Jesse Brinkley (35-6, 22 KOs) in a super middleweight contest. Brinkley got battered with right hands until the ref waved it off. More details to come..........
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Yo, can one of the boxingscene.com reporters ask why the audience was booing the fight? Was it a pro-Brinkley group? Or is it because of the early stoppage? Also, great win for Kid Chocolate keep winning and he'll become a world champ in the future.

Comment

this is the guy bute stopped in 9

Comment

Get kid chocolate a title shot.

Comment

I stay up all night
          have not seen the fight
          and now i read that he has lost

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
            this is the guy bute stopped in 9
            I was going to mention that. This makes Bute's quality of opposition look even worse than it already did.

Comment

Jesse lost that fight to the scale. I don't understand how are these guys fighting for the super middleweight usbo but the weight limit is 165 instead of being the super middleweight limit at 168. Brinkley dehydrated himself only to get down to 166.8 and getting fine by the commission. Great move on team quillin

Comment

damn......................i like brinkley........all the best ..............LOL

Comment

Working...
                X