Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The movie you enjoyed more after watching it 1st time: godfather 1 or shawshank redem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find Godfather to be overrated, TBH. It's a good movie but I don't see see its 'greatness'. I found Shawshank to be a better movie, personally. I think Godfather just resonates more with American culture, mob history and yank-ness (lol), that's why more Americans tend to favour it.

Comment

Godfather.

Shawshank is the kind of movie you can only watch once.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        I find Godfather to be overrated, TBH. It's a good movie but I don't see see its 'greatness'. I found Shawshank to be a better movie, personally. I think Godfather just resonates more with American culture, mob history and yank-ness (lol), that's why more Americans tend to favour it.
        It's also about Family, respect and power.

Comment

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
          son, who's alt are you?
          I think he's MiB

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post

Comment

Shawshank for me. Thought the Godfather was massively overrated. Great film but not the perfect masterpiece people make it out to be.

Id say from first watch alone the two movies I have enjoyed more than any other are...

Lucky Number Slevin & Shutter Island.

Absolutely loved both of them and still do

Comment

Working...
                  X