Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Teddy that's not tuna, take it out your mouth that's Fortunas junk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Teddy that's not tuna, take it out your mouth that's Fortunas junk!

I can't stand Teddy Asskis this guy should not be commentating he is so freakin bias. Don't get me wrong I had it 96-94 for Fortuna but did you see Teddy's card ESPN needs to get rid of this fool.

the funny part about it was Teddy basically spit in the face of the viewers scorecard as they had Franco winning

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      the funny part about it was Teddy basically spit in the face of the viewers scorecard as they had Franco winning
      that's what I was wondering, what the casual viewers thought about his rant.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I used to like Teddy but he's getting worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
          I can't stand Teddy Asskis this guy should not be commentating he is so freakin bias. Don't get me wrong I had it 96-94 for Fortuna but did you see Teddy's card ESPN needs to get rid of this fool.
          I couldn't believe Teddy's card. Having Fortuna up by a couple of rounds is fine, but 9 rounds to 1? Gimme a break. I like Teddy, but he was way off tonight. Then, to top it off, he goes into his now predictable rant of calling for change in boxing whenever the judges don't agree with his scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I couldn't believe Teddy's card. Having Fortuna up by a couple of rounds is fine, but 9 rounds to 1? Gimme a break. I like Teddy, but he was way off tonight. Then, to top it off, he goes into his now predictable rant of calling for change in boxing whenever the judges don't agree with his scoring.
            It was ridiculous scorecard, and this Fortuna guy is overrated...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              The kid's good, but he's not that good. At least not yet. He's asking for Gamboa? lol Yuri would tear him a new one.

Comment

Franco won that fight easy, if anything, Atlas' scorecard should have had Franco winning by that 99-91 margin. Absolute schooling.

But I understand, though... ESPN has entertainment value to protect with Fortuna -- Franco isn't lighting anybody up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  Yeah and he said he wants Gamboa next, if Yuri comes back to his old self he probably stops Fortuna.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    The kid's good, but he's not that good. At least not yet. He's asking for Gamboa? lol Yuri would tear him a new one.
                    His team was very confident about the Gamboa fight, but now they might want to reconsider, because Gamboa would destroy him.

Comment

Working...
                    X