Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Hamed didn't have a suspect chin, he chin was very strong

He fought with no defence and was always off balance

However his reflexes and power carried him through in all his fights bar 1, he had vicious power in both hands, could knock guys out without even loading up.

Naz had natural talent, shame he didn't get a proper trainer to teach him some basics
    Brendan Ingle is not a decent trainer? I've heard it all, but never thought I should hear that one,

Comment

It would be nothing more than Donaire/Darchiniyan all over again.

Catch Hamed in a vulnerable position, then BAM!!! NIGHT NIGHT..........

Comment

Donaire beats him. Naz always has a puncher's chance but Donaire is a far better boxer than him with legit power. Donaire by knockout or wide decision.

Comment

Donaire cant cope with boxers who move around, we saw it the other night, he looked flat footed and simply cudnt cope with Rigos reflexes. He was scared to unload once he had felt Rigos power

Naz wud have Donaire, no question in my mind

I remember in a interview when Floyd Snr said he would love to train Naz and felt he had the most powerful hands in the boxing, but felt he was off balance and wanted to work on it with him

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Donaire cant cope with boxers who move around, we saw it the other night, he looked flat footed and simply cudnt cope with Rigos reflexes. He was scared to unload once he had felt Rigos power

Naz wud have Donaire, no question in my mind

I remember in a interview when Floyd Snr said he would love to train Naz and felt he had the most powerful hands in the boxing, but felt he was off balance and wanted to work on it with him
            Naz wasn't an effective mover. He did it when he got hurt, or felt like he needed a little time to recoup.

Naz was simply a bad boxer. The guy gets caught almost every time on the tail end of a combination.

Donaire would make him pay DEARLY for every mistake he made.

Naz isn't what you guys are making him out to be.

Comment

I dont believe Nonito would KO Hamed. His chin stood up against every one he ever faced. Yes he went down, and was caught with huge punches way too often, but he would recover almost immediately.

Also, Hamed had incredible power with either hand, and could finish opponents with very unusual, unpredictable punches. Not just the big lunging punches he became famous for.

Difficult fight to predict. They would both rather counter, they both can box, and have great power and chins. Hamed is just way too open. But could dance around and stay away from opponents like he did McCullough.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Both guys destroy Barrera's son.
                LOL! Agree...

Comment

Hamed didn't have a suspect chin, he got dropped often due to being caught off balance. A lot of people forget how good Hamed was, he wasn't a bum like a lot of people think.

Hamed is one of the hardest punchers in the history of the lower classes, and was explosively fast. It could go either way, but I'd probably go with Hamed, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Naz wasn't an effective mover. He did it when he got hurt, or felt like he needed a little time to recoup.

Naz was simply a bad boxer. The guy gets caught almost every time on the tail end of a combination.

If he's simply a bad boxer can you explain how he had so much success in his career?your giving him absolutely no credit for anything just to reinforce your pov,hamed was extremely unorthodox but that don't mean he was **** like your attempting to make out!!!i hated naz but give him his due him and donaire is a 50/50 fight and I guarantee although he may get sparked he would give rigo a more competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post

You know nothing about boxing you monkey.

Comment

Working...
                      X