Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I set up a 3 site grow station............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I set up a 3 site grow station............

.......for $300. Also if you guys are knowledgable about the watts/ nutrients and such any help would be appreciated.

They are closing the dispensaries and I'm going to have to grow my own. I want to set up a 3 site station that will yeild me an average of 2 ounces of the good stuff per month for useable consumption. This is ofcourse with-in the law of my state and I am a medicinal marihuana patient. The stuff does wonders for my ailments that I aquired during my time between the ropes and the bells.......Rockin'

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    .......for $300. Also if you guys are knowledgable about the watts/ nutrients and such any help would be appreciated.

They are closing the dispensaries and I'm going to have to grow my own. I want to set up a 3 site station that will yeild me an average of 2 ounces of the good stuff per month for useable consumption. This is ofcourse with-in the law of my state and I am a medicinal marihuana patient. The stuff does wonders for my ailments that I aquired during my time between the ropes and the bells.......Rockin'
    I know absolutely nothing about this but for only two ounces a month you should be able to get by with a grow "closet" rather a grow room. An extension cord and proper lights hanging from the rack should do it. Set the light(s) up on wires so you can raise them as the plants grow and make sure all plants are female. Line the closet with foil for reflection and make sure your plants get 8 hours of darkness a day. Some people use blacklites also and if you are using a room, police look for windows with blacklights for growers(even though you are legal) and closets don't have windows.

But like I said Rockin', I have no idea about this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I know absolutely nothing about this but for only two ounces a month you should be able to get by with a grow "closet" rather a grow room. An extension cord and proper lights hanging from the rack should do it. Set the light(s) up on wires so you can raise them as the plants grow and make sure all plants are female. Line the closet with foil for reflection and make sure your plants get 8 hours of darkness a day. Some people use blacklites also and if you are using a room, police look for windows with blacklights for growers(even though you are legal) and closets don't have windows.

But like I said Rockin', I have no idea about this stuff.
      Thanks TBear. I am actually thinking of gutting one side of my entertainment and growing camoflauge in there. It's 30"x24"x8'.

If you know anyone knowledgable on the subject then send them my way if you would be so kind.........Rockin'

Comment

You can buy a grow tent online that has everything you could possible need. It will cost a little more but it's def worth it. Also I wouldn't use tin foil it creates a lot of heat. A white shiny enamel surface is plenty. Hmmmm let's see.... You should also have a 3 stage set up; germanation( or clones), grow and flowering. This will help weed out the weaklings and once you have found a decent crop you can stick with it and perfect it.

There are tons of you tube videos about this crap. Hit me up if you have any questions.....

Comment

Your better going onto growing discussion forums and look at the beginner threads and read a few grow diaries, sign up and ask the questions you need.

Comment

Working...
          X