Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Boxingscene reported on Bobs "USADA/WADA" fumble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*****s whining again , nothing new here folks

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
      I don't think Boxingscene is as pro pac and anti mayweather as some think. There are plenty of anti pac trolls who have created bait threads.

There are sites as philboxing.com that is so bias that i can't even read it, i mean they ripped a cutman Chavez for joining Cotto for the Pac fiight. When Chavez was a Mexican who saved Pac's eye against a fellow Mexican in rd 8 of their rematch, remember Pac's eye was badly cut and chavez worked on it and stopped the bleeding for a pinoy fighter against a fellow Mexican, boxing is a business they had no business in being so nationalistic and bias.

Fighthype is so skewed bias in favor of Mayweather that they also lose credibility. They sweep a lot of the the Mayweather incidents under the rug. That being said, I don't think boxingscene is as bias as those two blatant sites. If you want senationalism on both sides than ************.

If you want unbias and fair reporting than sites like Badlefthook, Ironchinboxing, and Doghouse are more neutral sites.
      Were u talking about foxingnews24???? That site is the "onion" of boxing websites. U want a good laugh, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
        Were u talking about foxingnews24???? That site is the "onion" of boxing websites. U want a good laugh, check them out
        LOL, yes they are pure sensationalism and trolling, but it works and its makes them adverstising revenue. They even made a big mistake with the Koncz story claiming he was fired LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          Everything from Manny wiping his azz, to Floyd got a parking ticket goes on the front page.
          But when Bob Arum agrees to something like "Unlimited drug testing, no cut offs", it doesn't get any headlines?

Is it because Bob Fd up, "We want WADA to handle it" But then WADA explains that they don't do testing & USADA is recomended to handle collecting the samples seeing as tho the fight is in the US?

Seems like BS is BS, sweeping things under the rug. I used to trust what these guys reported, but over time it just got worse and worse. Now it's pretty obvious that somebody is either being donated to or just plain biased.
          No journalistic integrity at all...
          I am glad that someone other than me is finally noticing this and is commenting on it. However, don't expect to get any other support on this topic other than mine.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            Everything from Manny wiping his azz, to Floyd got a parking ticket goes on the front page.
            But when Bob Arum agrees to something like "Unlimited drug testing, no cut offs", it doesn't get any headlines?

Is it because Bob Fd up, "We want WADA to handle it" But then WADA explains that they don't do testing & USADA is recomended to handle collecting the samples seeing as tho the fight is in the US?

Seems like BS is BS, sweeping things under the rug. I used to trust what these guys reported, but over time it just got worse and worse. Now it's pretty obvious that somebody is either being donated to or just plain biased.
            No journalistic integrity at all...
            Amen, brother. You are not alone. I wrote a complaint today to the site administrator and still haven't gotten a reply. This site is bias. Not because of its stories IMO, but because when posters like you and I take the initiative and post material and news that we like, those posts are erased.

That in itself takes away from the site and the enjoyment of the posters.

This site is full of BS. There is no journalistic integrity here. I have watched as a single poster has been targeted by a mod ... even antagonized. I have watched my own posts deleted without explanation.

I know full well if Mayweather was the one who agreed to supposedly everything and then stopped short of the negotiation table and then began to rethink things this site would be ALL OVER IT!!!

The world media would be all over it. Are you kidding? I could give a flying fcuk about other sites. This one is the site that is showing its bias and lack of integrity right now. Its no better than Fighthype whatsoever.

Just because Fighthype happens to be the site that has landed exclusive interviews with Floyd Mayweather doesn't make it a bad site. At least we all know that they are covering Mayweather and have exclusive access to him. They don't pretend to be something that they aren't. This site absolutely does.

This site pretends to be a reputable site, but all this site happens to be is a safe haven for *******ed peasants.

Comment

Bobby boy sure ****ED UP BIG TIME on that one. LOL.

You'd figure someone as smart as Arum (and let's face it, the guy IS SMART) would have done a little more research before looking like a complete fool in public.

And I think that's why he doesn't want Manny to fight Floyd. Because Floyd HOES him at EVERY corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                Bobby boy sure ****ED UP BIG TIME on that one. LOL.

You'd figure someone as smart as Arum (and let's face it, the guy IS SMART) would have done a little more research before looking like a complete fool in public.

And I think that's why he doesn't want Manny to fight Floyd. Because Floyd HOES him at EVERY corner.
                A man's greed unchecked will eventually undermine his own intelligence.

Arum only cares about money. He doesn't care about boxing. He's already whored out Margarito, Cotto and Clottey for the glory of the only real money maker he's currently got: Manny Pacquiao.

Cotto = vacant WW belt
                Margarito = vacant jrMW belt
                Clottey = silenced critics who said that Pac wouldn't fight a slick Black fighter(even though Clottey isn't click at all)

Arum is making serious bank of Pacquiao. He already gets more than 30% of Pacquio's purses. And Roach and any other people are paid out of Pacquiao's end. Golden Boy Promotion get 25% of every Pacquiao promotion as a case settlement.

Pacquiao is making a lot of people a lot of money!!!

No one care about Mayweather. In their eyes he's just a stingy Black fighter who refuses to allow himself to be slaved anymore than he already has.

In this proposed fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao, Arum stands to loose everything. A win over Mayweather would be godly for Pacquiao's legacy and reputation, but after that fight there would be no place else for Pacquiao to go. Who would people pay to see him fight other than jrMW after a win over Mayweather?

Arum is full aware of this. And the longer Arum keeps stalling the megafight, the longer he can make little fights like Pacquiao/Marquez and possibly Pacquiao/Bradley. That's two more fights that he could sell with no questions asked if he can just keep on stalling the megafight.

Arum wants to milk Manny for EVERY DROP OF MILK the guy has in his body. Once Manny runs out of fights Arum can make, he either retires, or Arum will throw him to the wolves(real challenges) with no catchweights, vacant belts or rehydration clauses.

I don't see the fight happening anytime soon because Arum isn't ready to gamble with his golden goose. Khan hasn't proved himself ready to take Pacquiao's place. Its all arithmetic.

No golden goose = no golden eggs

Arum isn't about to let that happen. Arum isn't about to lose 1 dime. He's hedged his bets. He's paid off the right people(he's been found guilty of doing this in court). He's got back up fighters who are up and coming that he can throw his weight and money behind and make them instant stars overnight.

Mayweather/Pacquiao is not in Bob Arum's best interest and he's always known it. Arum always knew that if he could get Floyd to face one of his B-fighters like Cotto or Margarito and they by some chance won, he'd be rich and took little chance. He also knew that if they lost it was no skin off his back because he wasn't putting a lot behind them anyway.

Manny Pacquiao has agreed to every test on video. Still we don't have a signed contract. If you're still asking yourself why, perhaps you need to better consider the details in this post.

Comment

**** *****'s bumping **** ***** threads, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    **** *****'s bumping **** ***** threads, I see.
                    How could you defend a guys like Pac and his camp.

Only thing worse than a good guy that acts like a bad guy is a bad guy that acts like a good guy !!!

On topic, I don't post much here anymore. I realized if it ain't black owned anything can and will happen. I love mma but got banned for sh*rdog for no bull**** twice and never went back I just look at the topics now.

Nsb banned me back in the day during the real racial Floyd/Pac wars and I would have never came back if there were better options

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
                      How could you defend a guys like Pac and his camp.

Only thing worse than a good guy that acts like a bad guy is a bad guy that acts like a good guy !!!

On topic, I don't post much here anymore. I realized if it ain't black owned anything can and will happen. I love mma but got banned for sh*rdog for no bull**** twice and never went back I just look at the topics now.

Nsb banned me back in the day during the real racial Floyd/Pac wars and I would have never came back if there were better options
                      What the fuk is this?

Comment

Working...
                      X