No announcement yet.

EL SALVADOR Is A BADASS Nation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
    Kids across the world watch this, and wish this was their lifestyle.
    Im not like that. I say: **** gangs!

people worship these thugs because they are so "hard". Why idolize a person with no morals and would kill for 5 dollars?

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy B View Post
      Im not like that. I say: **** gangs!

people worship these thugs because they are so "hard". Why idolize a person with no morals and would kill for 5 dollars?

SMH
      My people aren't those who would kill for 5 dollars bro.

Don't ever say that again.

Comment

My people aren't those who would kill for 5 dollars bro.

Don't ever say that again.
        i sincerely apologize for comparing them to those who would kill for 5 dollars.

On the real, **** MS13!! they get nothing from me. If i had a gun pointed to my head id probably suck their **** though.... but thats because i dont want to die

Comment

I know some el Salvadorian people, very nice.. It's really sad what the Maras have done to the country.. Totally destroyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            I know some el Salvadorian people, very nice.. It's really sad what the Maras have done to the country.. Totally destroyed it.
            I know, besides the fact everything is dirt cheap, i don't want to even visit there anymore.

its sad when villages are safer than the main capital itself.

Only the rich sections are free of all the mara bullshit where travelers stay.

Comment

I have a friend that just visited there... She said if the Mara gets ahold of you and they know u from over here, that they'll ask for rent everyday... If you act like you don't have money you will lose your life just like that.

But hey I can't even go to Mexico no more either.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                I have a friend that just visited there... She said if the Mara gets ahold of you and they know u from over here, that they'll ask for rent everyday... If you act like you don't have money you will lose your life just like that.

But hey I can't even go to Mexico no more either.
                Really sad come to think of it.

A friend of mine just got back from there yesterday, said the place is a shithole and only went cause his grandma passed away.

I'm better off going to a Caribbean island.

Comment

Those are Mexicans ****in idiot.
                  Do you know what a scrap is you fuuckin' idiot?

Comment

Really sad come to think of it.

A friend of mine just got back from there yesterday, said the place is a shithole and only went cause his grandma passed away.

I'm better off going to a Caribbean island.
                    Yes, you can no longer go there... Your just a meal ticket if you do... What's crazy is that the older women, like the moms from there no everything about the game... They know more about the gang game then your average teenager here, well the ones I met do... And they always have a story of one of there family members being killed by the maras.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
                      Do you know what a scrap is you fuuckin' idiot?
                      Sureņos are scraps... But if you live up north, anyone from LA would be considered a scrap... But the term was made for the sureņos.

Comment

Working...
                      X