Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rank morales, barrera, pacquiao & marquez in terms of greatness...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rank morales, barrera, pacquiao & marquez in terms of greatness...

avoid nuthugging and hating please... be objective & respect ur fellow poster's opinion...

Better career, better fighter, better resume?

1. Pac
    2. Morales
    3. Marquez
    4. Barrera

Comment

barrera beat morales twice

Comment

i actually hav morales on top...

Comment

1. Marquez
          2. Pacquiao
          3. Morales
          4. Barera

1,2 are very close
          3,4 are very close too.

Marquez whom is even smaller than Pacquiao fought Mayweather , lasted the distance and was never stopped while Pacquiao was stopped twice plus fought weakened versions of Delahoya and Cotto.
          Pacquiao uses or used steroids for sure but this does not make him special , just stating the obvious.

Morales outpinted Pacquiao unlike Barera and stopped Junior Jones unlike Barera whom was stopped by Junior Jones.
          Last edited by frankenfrank; 08-22-2010, 04:28 AM.

Comment

pac #1.........

Comment

I'm tired of seeing that guys name. Can you move it to the NSB section? This isn't really boxing history yet anyway.

Comment

1 Morales
                2 Paquiao
                3 Barrera
                4 Marquez

Comment

Nah man, it's all cool. I'd just rather not have to see that name when most people probably come here to get away from seeing it in every single thread....Even a thread about the 20's BW legend 'Toucan' McGinty or something weird.

We just don't seem to be able to escape it! Same with Mayweather too. I saw a thread the other day that somehow managed to glean from Dawson's loss to Pascal that Mayweather is great. So, a thread was made detailing the reasoning behind Maywaather somehow being even greater because Dawson lost.

You know? Dawson loses so Mayweather is great and because Mayweather is great from Dawson losing it means Pacquiao is even greater because Mayweather is a ducking *****, or something like that, and Dawson lost.

Go figure.....I like the history section to stick to history, not present. Or at least anything that doesn't relate to those two ****ing names.

Comment

1. Pacquiao
                    2. Morales
                    3. Barrera
                    4. Marquez

Pacquiao has the best resume. Morales and Barrera are about even, I just feel ability wise Morales is the better fighter. Marquez fought mostly bums in the 90s and has the worst resume out of the them.

Comment

Working...
                    X