No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Rips Maidana, Tells Garcia To F*** Matthysse Up

WBA welterweight champion Adrien Broner is trying to form an alliance with WBC/WBA 140-pound champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs). Broner messaged Garcia on Twitter and told him to physically punish Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs). Garcia will face the Argentine puncher on September 14th as part of the Floyd Mayweather-Saul Alvarez undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Golden Boy Promotions is trying to make a fight between Broner and Matthysse's countryman from Argentina, Marcos Maidana (34-3, 31KOs). Broner (27-0, 22KOs) does not appear to be impressed by either Argentine fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

Broner really wants Danny to beat Matthysse

I wonder why?

Comment

Ni99@ declared war on Argentina. That's what's up. I love **** like this. Yeah, Broner can be stupid at times but this great. As long as no racist **** gets said, I'm cool with this.

Comment

What ignorant and childish stuff to say.

I see the Argentinian Bash Brothers (shout to Mighty Ducks) going 2-0 against these hypejobs.

Comment

broner is deffinitely scared of mathyse, and maidana is too limited to beat broner, even though broner is a hype job.

Comment

HELL YEAH !!

Let's do this. I'm siding with Matthysse. Don't care much about the rest.

Comment

Best fight on the card. Broner going for garcia because they.are stable mates and under haymon. But lucas is getting in that ass though. This is the best ppv card in years

Comment

Ni99@ declared war on Argentina. That's what's up. I love **** like this. Yeah, Broner can be stupid at times but this great. As long as no racist **** gets said, I'm cool with this.

Comment

Originally posted by RR_1988 View Post
                  Best fight on the card. Broner going for garcia because they.are stable mates and under haymon. But lucas is getting in that ass though. This is the best ppv card in years
                  lucas is with haymon too yo know. hes siding with Danny because he doesn't want to fight a man with that much power simple as that. He asked his fans who they want him to fight and guess who broner's not going to fight with?

Comment

Originally posted by vortex662290 View Post
                    lucas is with haymon too yo know. hes siding with Danny because he doesn't want to fight a man with that much power simple as that. He asked his fans who they want him to fight and guess who broner's not going to fight with?
                    Just like Danny was scared? These guys are professionals and maybe they are a little tougher than you give them credit for. According to boxingscene everybody and their mothers afraid of Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X