No announcement yet.

just got kicked outta the dump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Lol Mountain Man - you should move to Boone, NC. . . They LOVE mountain men up there. . .

Can I bring my guns with me? And do you have a bigfoot at Boone? Cause I alreay killt the one that lives here. He tasted like chicken to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Can I bring my guns with me? And do you have a bigfoot at Boone? Cause I alreay killt the one that lives here. He tasted like chicken to.
      Yes. . . and yes! Lol watch out for the liberal college kids at the nearby ASU campus. . . Other htan that, you're surrounded by your fellows!

Comment

Yes. . . and yes! Lol watch out for the liberal college kids at the nearby ASU campus. . . Other htan that, you're surrounded by your fellows!

Thems the football team that beat Michigan aint it?

Comment

Thems the football team that beat Michigan aint it?
          Yessir! Led by tar wide receiver Jim Bob Norman

Comment

Yessir! Led by tar wide receiver Jim Bob Norman

And can you take stuff home from the dump there? And is there a good junkyard close by the mountain. You can get better stuff from the junkyard then that damn tomfoolery walmart place.

Comment

And can you take stuff home from the dump there? And is there a good junkyard close by the mountain. You can get better stuff from the junkyard then that damn tomfoolery walmart place.
              Yessir! It's an accepted practice for the mountainmen to come down from the hills to salvage stuff from all the local dumps.

Comment

Yessir! It's an accepted practice for the mountainmen to come down from the hills to salvage stuff from all the local dumps.

Well ill go on and get my horse ready. I hope you have planty of critters there to. I been a needin me a new raccoon skin hat.

Comment

Well ill go on and get my horse ready. I hope you have planty of critters there to. I been a needin me a new raccoon skin hat.
                  Excellent! Yes, the appalachia region is home to a very diverse range of critters! The squirrels get nice and plump - make for excellent squirrel stew. . .

Possums are killed all the time, if you get the itching for some roadkill potluck. . .

Comment

Excellent! Yes, the appalachia region is home to a very diverse range of critters! The squirrels get nice and plump - make for excellent squirrel stew. . .

Possums are killed all the time, if you get the itching for some roadkill potluck. . .

And is there flyin' washin' machines from outter space at those mountains? I shot one down one time over here with my civil war cannon.

Comment

And is there flyin' washin' machines from outter space at those mountains? I shot one down one time over here with my civil war cannon.
                      Holy shyt! Civil war cannon! You will definitely fit right in. . . There are locals doing civil war reenactments all the time!

There have been sightings of some strange flying space crafts. . . THe mountain men are torn between whether they are gub'ment spacecraft to spy on them, or some kind of aliens form another world.

Comment

Working...
                      X