Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland: "I just tear a piece of their soul...the old Kirkland is back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haglerwins, did you really just post that Kirkland gives a good account of himself on the chin issue? You gotta be ****tin me. KOed in 1 rd vs featherfisted Ishida and badly hurt vs Angulo. I love his aggression and he has some skills but that weak chin will fail him repeatedly

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      cotto and canelo will spark him out
      Doubt Cotto does. Don't be fooled by his latest performance with Margs.

Comment

Light middleweight can be a big weight class in the next years or so, but the fights have to be made, Kirkland should have been pencilled in with another good fight/name after beating angulo.

Comment

he should look out for bums like Ishida tearing a piece off his chin

Comment

I'm telling you, with that week chin any upper level fighter can KO Kirkland pretty easy, doesn't matter who his trainer is. However you gotta love his willingness to fight anyone and his aggression in the ring

Comment

molina can crack, this is a good fight but its got can of worms written all over it

Comment

oh shuut up kirkland, u got KO by a pillow fisted japanese boxer!! a japanese boxer!! how embarassing is that LOL!!

Comment

Im in the mood to make more points.

I got Kirkland for 50million. Who wants in?

Kirkland is a beast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
                    Haglerwins, did you really just post that Kirkland gives a good account of himself on the chin issue? You gotta be ****tin me. KOed in 1 rd vs featherfisted Ishida and badly hurt vs Angulo. I love his aggression and he has some skills but that weak chin will fail him repeatedly
                    This is why you should read the article. He makes sense. How is it that he was able to take mule kick power before prison, but all of a sudden upon return to the sport looks chinless? Inactivity and poor preparation is reasonable enough for me to accept atm and barring he doesn't repeatedly end up getting spaghetti legs in his next fights.

And you say that about Angulo like that's humiliating. He can crack. Technically, he should've been able to knock James out considering what Ishida did. All the more reason I believe the layoff analogy for now. A so-called feather fist puts you out and then you come back and KO a big puncher after hooking up with your old trainer and working hard again?

Nah, I'm leaning toward his chin just hasn't been war ready, and he's about to take a lot of people's money on the betting table thinking otherwise.

Comment

kirks comment made me lol

Comment

Working...
                      X