No announcement yet.

Floyd's RETURN to Boxing has CAUSED DAMAGED to THE SPORT & HIS LEGACY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
    please show me the fight purse, fight weight, fight venue, that team mosley offered to pacquiao that pacquiao declined.

thanks in advance.

btw, pac demolished cotto who beat mosley in a highly exciting & successful ppv. pac vs cotto was already done when mosley & roach interviews about pac happened.

ps- the shane that showed up vs floyd would have been murked by manny.

Team Mosley wanted 50/50 split against Pacquiao and Pacquiao said HELL NO and then they say 40/60 or fight wont happen.

And Pacquiao fought winner of Cotto Mosley fight and Pacquiao got better deal 75/25 split against Cotto.

Pacquiao never ducked Mosley,Mosley ducked Pacquiao with insane demands like 40/60 split.

Comment

I KNOW you're out.
      So many pretty women in the world, pretty women that need loving, it would be a disservice to them if my mind was fixed on hating a man.

Comment

Ever since floyd has returned to boxing he has done the following things:

-Fought a 36 year old career featherweight at welterweight

-Fought a 38 year old 1 year 5 month inactive mosley who almost KHTFO

-Has accused without evidence the sports other lone boxing star of steroid use

-Has caused the cancellation of this generations biggest fight

-Has caused racial tension & brought ugliness to the sport with his racist xenophobic rants

-& now has caused irreparable damage to his reputation & legacy with his most recent domestic abuse case.

Floyd was better off had he stayed retired.
        after shane came in ring after the marquez fight i wanted to see floyd fight shane. so did everybody.

Comment

You might be the biggest ***** on this site. Hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            So many pretty women in the world, pretty women that need loving, it would be a disservice to them if my mind was fixed on hating a man.
            my filipina lady loves my threads.

Comment

my filipina lady loves my threads.
              You sure its not disappointment? Haterade can mess with your perceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                You sure its not disappointment? Haterade can mess with your perceptions.

have some more:

Comment

please show me the fight purse, fight weight, fight venue, that team mosley offered to pacquiao that pacquiao declined.

thanks in advance.

btw, pac demolished cotto who beat mosley in a highly exciting & successful ppv. pac vs cotto was already done when mosley & roach interviews about pac happened.

ps- the shane that showed up vs floyd would have been murked by manny.

the official scorecards for mosley vs cotto 115-113,115-113,116-113. an extremely close and competitive fight that cotto won before the resto fight where margachito beat the best out of cotto with plaster. the lesser cotto is the one pac fought not to mention pacs patented weight draining of cotto to take out that "what if he's still good" factor. Then we get to the part where pac gives a confirmed cheater a huge payday at a catchweight of coarse. Catchweight king at it again.

Comment

have some more:

I heard your girl's got a box full, she claims they remind her of you.............. whatever that means.

Comment

Floyd is definetly bad for boxing.

He is racist,he beats woman,he cant give homeless guy 100$,he doesnt want to fight top level competition and list goes on and on.

Comment

Working...
                      X