Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: Alexander Povetkin Will Defeat Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Huck: Alexander Povetkin Will Defeat Wladimir Klitschko

WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck is picking his Sauerland Event stablemate, Alexander Povetkin (26-0, 18KOs), to defeat IBO/WBO/IBF/WBA champion Wladimir Klitschko (60-3, 51KOs) on October 5th in Moscow, Russia. Huck lost a controversial twelve round decision to Povetkin in early 2012. He says the fact Povetkin is not afraid is a key factor in the match. Huck states that most of Wladimir's opponents were terrified before they even entered the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

Crackhead Huck. Theres not a single man in the world that can beat Wladimir right now.

Comment

I dont really bleieve into that. I don't think marucs wach was scared. You could say Haye was wary of Walds power but not scared. Most of the other guys just turned up for pay day.

Comment

Povetkin is better than most here would admit, but he won´t be able to close the distance with Wlad. Povetkin will eat jabs and straight right hands for maybe six rounds and then get TKOed.

Comment

Better chance with it not being in Germany, hopefully a ref that enforces the rules and takes points for holding.

Comment

Huck's an idiot. He can't fight; he can't think. He's just a skinny-faced, dorky-looking waste of space.

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
              I dont really bleieve into that. I don't think marucs wach was scared. You could say Haye was wary of Walds power but not scared. Most of the other guys just turned up for pay day.
              I disgaree - I saw fear all over Hayes face and Wach maybe he was'nt scared as he was'nt physically over powered by Wladimir he was the bigger man in most cases Wladimir is physically bigger than his opponents and by beating Wach, Wladimir proves he can win even if opponents are'nt scared of him - Povetkin does'nt have the attributes to beat Wladimir his too short and slow and this will be an easy win for Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                Huck's an idiot. He can't fight; he can't think. He's just a skinny-faced, dorky-looking waste of space.
                Wow. Could you be any more of a fan boy? Pathetic comment.

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                I disgaree - I saw fear all over Hayes face
                But Wlad came out fans blazing, no wary of Haye's power. Sometimes I'm amazed of some of the fanboys comments you come out with. If you go into a fight with A heavyweight no worrying about his power, you'll get KOd in 6 rounds. I guess that's why Wlad is holding and leaning on all of his opponents.

Comment

Povetkin is a very good well-rounded fighter. I am sure he'll come in the best shape of his life. I don't expect Wlad demolishes him. It is well possible it goes to distance.

Comment

Only really Haye fought terrified amongst Wlad's latest batch of foes. His 'performance' was pathetic. Wach and even the Italian fella fought like real men, Wach give Klitschko his toughest test since Sam Peter.

Comment

Working...
                    X