No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pirog's Promoter Hits Back, Rips Team Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pirog's Promoter Hits Back, Rips Team Sergio Martinez

Last Saturday night in Ekaterinburg, WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog (18-0, 14 KOs) retained his title with a harder-than-expected win over little-known Argentinean Javier Francisco Maciel (18-2, 12 KOs). The only active Russian champion in the world was never been in serious trouble and easily cruised to a comfortable, unanimous decision., many thought he would have handled Maciel a different (and more painful) way.

[Click Here To Read More]

well, hopefully it was just a bad night, so the sergio fight can get done.

Comment

I don't think pirog will get his shot at martinez now... team martinez is already starting to dismiss pirog hence ducking him

Comment

Martinez already ducked Pirog once before when Pirog was his mandatory. Martinez then ducked Zbik when he was his mandatory. Who is Martinez gonna duck next? Probably whoever is his next mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          I don't think pirog will get his shot at martinez now... team martinez is already starting to dismiss pirog hence ducking him
          how is martinez ducking him if pirog deoesnt deserve the fight, and not many are demanding the fight??
          i swear people using the ducking word like nothing these days. You must be a pacfan. Your boy is the ultumate duck

Comment

Martinez and his camp were *****ing about getting a chance a couple years ago when Forrest and others wouldn't fight him. And look now how things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Martinez already ducked Pirog once before when Pirog was his mandatory. Martinez then ducked Zbik when he was his mandatory. Who is Martinez gonna duck next? Probably whoever is his next mandatory.
              anotheidiotic ******* who doesnt know what hes talking about. Zbik is assigned to fight chavez jr for the paper middleweight title. Your a pac fan you should know alot about paper titles

Comment

That's the ripping,where's the rest of it??I was expecting something more grand,less 1 sentence-ish.

I am curious to know though,if Martinez does go ahead & beats Pirog,what will the next excuse be when Pacman fights Marquez at welterweight & who should be the best fighter in the world because of it??

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Martinez and his camp were *****ing about getting a chance a couple years ago when Forrest and others wouldn't fight him. And look now how things change.
                  forest wasnt thenumber 2 fighter in the world. Forrest wasnt on the same level as martinez is right now. Martinez deserves a big fight. Why is that so hard to understand. Hes 36 years old is destroying everyone in his way fighting the best competition in boixing. The man deserves a PAYDAY.
                  Zbik and Pirog DONT

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    That's the ripping,where's the rest of it??I was expecting something more grand,less 1 sentence-ish.

I am curious to know though,if Martinez does go ahead & beats Pirog,what will the next excuse be when Pacman fights Marquez at welterweight & who should be the best fighter in the world because of it??
                    artinez will die making WW. Team Pac know that which isn why they are using that as an excuse. They fight marg at 150 for the 154 lb belt but want martinez the middleweight champ at 147.....thats the pound for pound fraud for you

Comment

Working...
                    X