No announcement yet.

Movies that disappointed you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    anchorman 2 - good movie actually. but the first one was much better, there was such a long wait for the second followed by a tremendous amount of hype. will ferrell promoting the movie was arguably funnier than the movie itself, which explains how it was a let down.

goodfellas - just think its overrated, heard so much about it and didnt think it came close to living up to the hype.

the heat - another good movie. but de niro as a badass bank robber starring opposite pacino? i thought it was going to be epic, one of my all time favorites perhaps. it was alright, but far from lived up to my expectations.
    heat is a good call... It was a decent movie but nowhere near as awesome as it could have been

Comment

I thought Man of steel was awful. I expected much more. I felt the same way about the movie "Ali". That one really disappointed me.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        backdoor sluts #9.

was expecting more of a mess to be made.
        I guess I can see where you're coming from. Still a good film though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          heat is a good call... It was a decent movie but nowhere near as awesome as it could have been
          Heat was an epic movie on it's own...it showcases the two ATG actors of our generation without going to full blown mess just to say the director had both of them in the same movie. it's a great character film that makes two of them shine
          as great actors in their right capacity and not some overblown action flick like The Expendables

Comment

Djano Unchained was garbage.

Had high hopes for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

WHAT....

That movie was an instant classic in my eyes...

To each his own I guess

Comment

100%

Terrible, terrible film. I felt embarrassed to be watching it.

Comment

Star wars, the matrix, janggo unchained, kill bill

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    backdoor sluts #9.

was expecting more of a mess to be made.
                    what!!?? Backdoor Sluts 9 makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughy Nurses 2!

Comment

If it'd been made by anyone else it would have been panned, but people love to nut gobble Tarantino. It was just crap in my opinion, way too many overly long talking scenes that served no purpose, a plot that meandered terribly (look how long it took them to go from meeting Calvin Candy to him discovering their plan and how much actually happened during that time). The final plot twist was completely anticlimactic too, he just disarms that inept bunch of slave catchers and just goes back to the house and kills everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X