Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: Only Khan can beat Mayweather (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye: Only Khan can beat Mayweather (Video)

Great video, and Haye may well be right. Khan has matured as a fighter, it does look now more than ever that he could cause Floyd a lot of problems and possibly outbox the grandmaster.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
      Great video, and Haye may well be right. Khan has matured as a fighter, it does look now more than ever that he could cause Floyd a lot of problems and possibly outbox the grandmaster.
      More heart than mind in this interview I would say, though I agree with some of the things he says.

Comment

a brit talking up another brit

does anyone think theres any biasness in hayes opinion? lol

im sure khan gives may a hardtime bc itll be mayweathers onky opponent in a very long time thats just tryna win on the cards nd not go for the ko. nd if khan gives may a tough fight nd deserves the victory hopefully the judges can get it right

Comment

the kahn that fought collazo v the mayweather that fought maidana ... yup very dangerous fight for floyd

Comment

Haye and Khan are boys, so that's like asking David Price about Bellew.

Not that I disagree with anything Haye said.

Comment

Khan's fast feet and fast hands under intelligent control are capable of producing a very precarious proposition for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Khan's fast feet and fast hands under intelligent control are capable of producing a very precarious proposition for Mayweather.
                Even if Khan is not smart, he has fast feet and hands and will land something. He also has nice body attacks

Comment

Haye is a smart guy and he is right about Khan. Khan has hand speed, length, foot speed, and an Olympic pedigree, all bad news for floyd.

Comment

I just had a flashback of 2010. David Haye: Only I can beat Klitschko .

One delusional Brit supporting another delusional Brit (who happens to be Davy's friend). Nothing new here.

Comment

Working...
                    X