Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all that stuff didn't happen in round 4, that would've been the worst fight ever!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If all that stuff didn't happen in round 4, that would've been the worst fight ever!!

Ward and Rodriguez really displayed some dirty, ugly boxing last night, it made MMGay look skillful.

Hitting the ref, intentional headbutt, excessive holding, crowd booing after 1 round.

Had that ref not threatened these 2 dudes last night, we would've witnessed the worst boxing match ever.

If I hadn't turned it off after 2, I would've witnessed the worst boxing match in boxing history.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      If I hadn't turned it off after 2, I would've witnessed the worst boxing match in boxing history.

I switched off at the end of round 3, but just caught up with the 'excitement' of round 4.

Meh, was still another snoozer by Andre.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

It got better, at least for Ward it did, but they were going down a ugly slope.

Sadly the ref had to threaten them just to get a good fight.

Comment

after 6 minutes i had to give up. i should be paid to watch that not the other way round

Comment

A snoozefest?

I thought it was a masterful performance from Ward - just love how he steps in with the jab and occasionally doubles up with it

Comment

with the way the media has evolved into being mostly internet based. and how boxing has shrunk to a small subculture of fans and boxingscene.com is probably THE boxing website/forum that the majority of the fans frequent on. do you guys think that fighters pr teams or the fighters themselves check the response from the fans on here? because if they do i think its a good thing because we are the consumers pay per view purchases that pay their salary so its great because it hopefully pressures these fairies to make the fights people wanna see

fin

Comment

Let's face it there are very few Arturo Gatti and Micky Ward class of fighters
                and fights that take place.

Comment

Working...
                X