Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
    HAHA you fucking dunce.

Ernest Gabion ‏@eaner0919
    Haymon went to team Escobedo and apologized for his fighters lack of respect. Team Escobedo said that it's not the money its the

At which they want this fight to happen. They felt they weren't being treated fairly so fight is off officially
    If Bron says the fights on, the fights on. Fuk Haymon, Fuk GBP, Fuk anyone that ain't riding with the king. That's the Can-Man if you didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
      the ts just got owned!!!
      Big time.....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Pretty much. No boxer is running *expletive*. If they are lucky they can't avoid running out of money when they retire. If they are lucky they can keep from having more babies than they can care for the the boxing money is gone. If they are lucky. Lets face it, most boxers have very poor backgrounds, haven't graduated from mid education and don't really feel they deserve the short-term success they have thus wasting all of that. There are a few exceptions of course but most of them can't make 10 million dollars last a year in the height of their careers. That's why I'm more into MMA than boxing. MMA fighters are college educated, have lasting relationships with their spouses, don't breed like rabbits, make decent investments, and know how to take care of themselves basically. I feel bad for Roy Jones Jr's fans for instance (that includes myself). We could pretty much guess he would end up like this. Seeing one Broner interview really tells me it can't end well for him as well. Of course most of those guys would end up much worse if it wasn't for boxing but the point is, if you have wealth and some time, why not buy an education too? Why not surround yourself with people who care and can take you places mentally rather than leeches? I don't get it. Probably because of the college education lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
            HAHA you fucking dunce.

Haymon went to team Escobedo and apologized for his fighters lack of respect. Team Escobedo said that it's not the money its the

At which they want this fight to happen. They felt they weren't being treated fairly so fight is off officially
            SMH at all of this. "They werent being treated fairly"? Man suck that s**t up and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              If this cat weighed 160 this fight would still happen. Get used to it for the next decade plus. This cat is gonna run this sport and there isn't anything you cry baby b1tches can do. Future P4P putting the couch potatoes to shame. Watch for that kayo tonight!
              This is probably the worst post I have ever read here in boxing scene. Utterly pathetic, and embarrassing post!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22749921.jpg[/img]
                It's racist. But it's true. That picture is perfect, it really shows you how it works. Dave Chappelle takes a look at it too. Brothers need to stop "running the streets" and start running the college, graduating, building companies, be fair to everyone too. And that racist **** which is really true, can go away for good. That's true freedom - the one in knowledge that is. Take Chappelle's hillarious take on it. I can't find it right now but he basically says: "Oprah Winfrey is rich, the family that owns the color blue is wealthy" Something like that. Wealth is not just money. The thing is, people like Broner will listen to no one until it's too late. Lets hope he doesn't crash too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  This is probably the worst post I have ever read here in boxing scene. Utterly pathetic, and embarrassing post!!!!
                  I can only assume check is taking the pi$$, either that or he's preparing for the transition from flomo to bromo

Comment

Lol money talks Check and you were right.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
                    Being told Broner-Escobedo is going to happen. Details to come.

Im happy I get to see the fight though.

Comment

Bron be stunting on you boys! Next year when he's fighting it will only be us posters that forget about his weight problem. Casual fans will just look at him as a monster. Believe that!

Comment

Working...
                      X