No announcement yet.

About to shoot myself in the chest just cause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to shoot myself in the chest just cause

I wanna experience a close to death experience AGAIN.its orgasmic.you wanna die??you wanna feel the rush?join me get a gun and open fire on yourself

the rush from near miss death experiences.

actually dying (whether you end up making it or not) has no rush.

you just sit/lay there and say , "****."

Comment

Damn Larry you drunk or something,this sounds like one of my 3 am drunk out of my mind posts.

Comment

I almost died a fdew times and got no rush from it all i was just scared,when i was young i had Rheumatic fever spent 3 months in the hospital,i have never been that scared since,i guess its why i never really feared prison or gangsters or any of that sht.

Comment

Why a gun? do it internally and take on that whole medicine cabinet.

Comment

Comment

heres that attention you are desperately craving larry unless you post pictures i will then believe you

Comment

Near death experiences are fun as hell

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  I wanna experience a close to death experience AGAIN.its orgasmic.you wanna die??you wanna feel the rush?join me get a gun and open fire on yourself
                  Orgamic???, dude what you need is a belt slung over a door not a gun !

Comment

Dude I suggest death by a thousand dicks. Google that shit it will blow your fucking mind. Literally.

Comment

Working...
                    X