No announcement yet.

David Haye: "Fight Briggs For $5 Mil? That'd Be My Lowest Purse For Years!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bs
    he fought derick chisora and audley harrison for 5 mill?
    liar.

Comment

rofl 11-0 poll. Lets go champ!

Comment

Haye is so delusional. 5mil is the lowest in years? Dude you havent fought in 3 years. So you can't claim anything about a purse being lowest in years. 5mil will be your biggest purse in the last three years.

Plus please take the fight. All we need now is Haye not taking the fight and giving Briggs a bigger mouth about Haye avoiding him. At least this fight gives us a chance to eliminate one of these idiots for good.

Comment

Wouldn't it be his ONLY purse in years?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            bs
            he fought derick chisora and audley harrison for 5 mill?
            liar.
            The Chisora fight was on Boxnation wasn't it?
            Audley Harrison was Skysports Box Office, SOMEHOW!!
            I can't imagine him getting paid above $5 million dollars for fighting Chisora on what wasn't a PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
              I still believe Haye pulled out of the Fury fight because finances weren't expected to be what they initially hoped for, poor pre sales for instance. Those Harrison and Klitschko fights must have damaged his stock somewhat, and Fury and Chisora one their we're rumblings of poor sales by Hearn.
              I'm sure Fury-Haye wouldve made a large amount of money and Chisora-Haye was boxnation, it cost £15 to order boxnation for just the week of the fight. I remember Warren saying it did big big numbers but not all of it was PPV some of them watching were regular boxnation subscribers.
              Last edited by Ryn0; 07-28-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X