• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waaaaaaaaaah

Its not lil g fighting so my pussay hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      Very rarely do boxers face a tough test after winning a title.
      There's some difference between a tough test and fighting someone who is good enough to share a ring at the world level.

Ramirez is fighting a guy who isn't even ranked at middleweight.

Comment

There's soft touches after winning a title and then there's garbage like this. He could have found a soft touch somewhere in his own ****ing division, not the 119th ranked middleweight.

Comment

Pretty dangerous frankly.

Nobody expects fighters to take tough fights every fight, but there has to be a limit.

Comment

and even more rare do boxers fight a guy not even ranked in the top 100, in the division beneath them.

i like Zurdo, but this is downright embarrassing? Definitely not a good look for him.

Why not a guy like Krasniqi? Or Rebrasse? Caparello, Bursak... Soo many guys who would be a guaranteed easy fight, but at the same time provide some rounds, and some work

Not even a guy coming off a hard loss will take a fight this bad?

This is also bad for Zurdo, if you don't stay steady fighting decent competition, you will fall off...

I hope they replace him with TBA - even TBA is better than this.
            Last edited by Flabulous; 06-01-2016, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Chris Martin fought anthony Joshua after winning the belt. Cant be that rare

Comment

Originally posted by gee73 View Post
                I'm from Germany and let me tell you how bad he really is.

He fought a lot of bums early on, cortesy by Sauerland. They fed him bum after bum and made people (and possibly themselves) believe, that he would be a good middleweight for the future. He didn't even look good against these bums early on and he had a terrible hairstyle which led his then coach Ulli Wegner (who's the coach of Abraham) to cut his hair during the fight...
                He stepped a little bit up to fight Roberto Santos for the EBU-EU belt (that's like the regular WBA belt to the Super WBA belt). Santos stepped up on short notice, who was a security guard at a campsite and a super middleweight then but is a super welterweight now. That fight ended in a draw, Britsch winning the early rounds, Santos the late rounds, but it appeared that Santos was the better man with the heavier punches and got robbed.In the rematch Santos did nothing for like 7 rounds and in the 8th he put some punches together and the fight was stopped easily.
                His next fight was bad, the fight afterwards was worse where he was down two times but somehow got the decision. He lost in a too close decision and got booed out the arena like the third time in a row. Sauerland then dropped him.
                The last 4 fights with another promoter were bad. The opposition was crap. He last fought on the Huck-Afolabi undercard, beat a guy who had 12 KO losses but couldn't hurt that guy.

This said, how that fight can be sanctioned by the NSAC is beyond me. I have to mail to the NSAC because that can't be legal. And how this fight should be on a PPV undercard is another question.
                Bob Arum promotes Ramirez, that says it all. Hopefully Steve kim, Dan rapahel, doug fischer and others like Thomas Hauser can put their boxing hat on and report this travesty. But am sure they have their privileges to protect with certain promoters. NSAC should be ashamed if they sign off this fight.

Comment

truly shameless match-making

when bob said he was going to be putting ramirez on PPV again i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to pit him against top rank's other SMW up-n-comer, jesse hart. it's a fight i'd expect ramirez to win handily, and it'd be a nice scalp to bolster up his resume. but this mismatch just tells me that bob isn't serious about putting ramirez in against top fighters like golovkin yet. i guess chavez jr is the only real target they have right now

if i was in america i would refuse to buy this PPV on the basis of this fight alone

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Chris Martin fought anthony Joshua after winning the belt. Cant be that rare
                    Now that is a beatdown i would like to see. Fuck coldplay.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Now that is a beatdown i would like to see. Fuck coldplay.
                      Lol......................... Martin would be taking the beating for peace. He wouldnt throw back.

Comment

Working...
                      X