Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This protest if will be successful wont end well for everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    then u sue them
    isnt it so easy in the US to sue anyone?

man again u resisting will just makes thing bad

and people trying to protest that anyone should be able to resist an arrest?
    imagine real bad people doin what ur doin in the future?
    then we will have a lot of bad people getting away because of ur stupid arse
    It shouldn't have to come to that at all in the first place? I am not going to resist arrest because I am reasonable I know what is in store if I do but not everyone can be so calm and cool, people panic when confronted with a threatening situation like that.

All I am saying is that someone being detained should have a very good reason to be detained as in last resort. In most cases police should be carrying themselves more like customer service reps when dealing with the general public rather than soldiers at war.

Comment

they need to be watched
      and police should be able to take them for questioning anytime they like
      why are u so pitiful of them?

u call them innocent
      u cry for them

man something is up with u

u keep saying police should do their job
      u do realize their actually doin their job keeping these guys check right?

now if they resist and they end up dead why would i cry?
      and whats up with u homeboy?
      man ur getting it twisted

the one with "fear" is the one who resisted the arrest dumbo

u resisted it means ur afraid they might rape u in jail or something

if go along with them, it means im afraid of nothing i got nothing to hide so go ahead check me

u got it twisted brodah, all twisted
      where u learned those stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        It shouldn't have to come to that at all in the first place? I am not going to resist arrest because I am reasonable I know what is in store if I do but not everyone can be so calm and cool, people panic when confronted with a threatening situation like that.

All I am saying is that someone being detained should have a very good reason to be detained as in last resort. In most cases police should be carrying themselves more like customer service reps when dealing with the general public rather than soldiers at war.
        i gues they have a different approach to someone that has a red flag
        the guy has a red flag and resisting...

how should they deal with it? let him go? stay with him for the whole day?

now if it was a completely innocent no record person i would be the first line in the protest

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          ur in the wrong side man
          dont get urself killed out there

raise ur focking hand up alright?

Comment

i gues they have a different approach to someone that has a red flag
            the guy has a red flag and resisting...

how should they deal with it? let him go? stay with him for the whole day?

now if it was a completely innocent no record person i would be the first line in the protest
            There are all kinds of scenarios that could be at play an infinite amount but I don't necessarily think record should be taken into account for whatever specific issue is at play.

What constitutes a red flag? looking like someone in a description while walking down the street minding your own business? What if you were in a rush and forgot your ID? Being on a block you don't fit the profile for as a typical resident?

The vid where that guy was choked to death was very disturbing and it didn't appear that any force or detainment was essential in that particular scenario.

Comment

ur in the wrong side man
              dont get urself killed out there

raise ur focking hand up alright?
              Haha sure thing man. Thanks for the concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                There are all kinds of scenarios that could be at play an infinite amount but I don't necessarily think record should be taken into account for whatever specific issue is at play.

What constitutes a red flag? looking like someone in a description while walking down the street minding your own business? What if you were in a rush and forgot your ID? Being on a block you don't fit the profile for as a typical resident?

The vid where that guy was choked to death was very disturbing and it didn't appear that any force or detainment was essential in that particular scenario.
                for me records are red flags
                its like ur friend that lied to u 30times b4, told u something today
                then ur mind remembered that he lied to u 30 times already

i set a red flag on the guy
                i cant deal with him the same way as i deal with a guy that has no red flag

i know the choke was bad
                but i dont know how they should have dealt with the guy that was resisting
                tazed him? i think he would have died too, he looks like he had a weak heart
                these cops should learn how to deal with a resisting person with record then

mistakes happens
                there are bad guys out there that has physical or heart problems
                "i can imagine a resisting guy with heart problem being chased by a cop, cop tazed him to stop him, died from a heart attack" should we jail the cop?

i dunno man a guy with records dying in a police arms
                im not someone that symphatize those stuff

and if sheet like that change for the good of the resisting guy
                then im worry for what future might have for us

people resisting a cops arrest everywhere
                now that is something to worry right?
                Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 12-05-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X