Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

revolution/riots in Ukraine, venuezuella, middle east etc.. wILL IT COME TO 'WEST'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    I don't think they were cops..if they were shooting people, how come the rest of cops were unarmed all this time and close to hundred died? Yanukovich ran away because he would of been murdered by your people just like Syrian president was. and I don't have nothing against it. I think they'all should be hanged among with Timoshenko and Klits.

trust me I'm for the change too..and not necessary join Russia. But I would never stand head to head with banderas and would never do what they've done. Also if south and east won't join Russia - your people will simply start riots here. it's funny they wanted change but instead they lute banks and shops in Kiev and even in their own nazi city Lviv.
    http://www.pravda.com.ua/photo-video...02/23/7015996/ watch this - both sides attacking but you can clearly see the Militisiya and Berkut are armed - shotguns, etc. This vid does show some bad things that the protesters did though too...this is from Tuesday the 18th, the day I arrived.

Comment

you can buy berkut uniform on open market. I don't believe that berkut were shooting people. even main dude from army gave up and said that's enough for him. they don't want to lose more people, and what's more important he never gave a command to shoot protestors. I can show you plenty of vids that you won't find on youtube, since we know who control utube..)

anyways, i'm out of this conversation. time will put everything where it should be.
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-23-2014, 03:35 PM.

Comment

be safe to all my brothers of the world

we humans kill, and always have, but be safe and be smart. i wish u and ur family all the best and peace

knowledge is power

Comment

listen to this guy play guitar and feel better my ukr brothers

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
            listen to this guy play guitar and feel better my ukr brothers

you are a good man

Comment

Working...
            X