Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so called "boxing fans"always complaining about boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we would sit down and enjoy boxing without negative comenting we would still have matchups like Floyd Mayweather nr 1 p4p agains zab zudah coming of a lost so......

Comment

I'm a boxing fan and I get mad when a boxer wins a match with a gutless performance, only for some to call it pure genius. Even though I love boxing, I don't like watching pro boxers who can't fight and just box like amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
        I'm a boxing fan and I get mad when a boxer wins a match with a gutless performance, only for some to call it pure genius. Even though I love boxing, I don't like watching pro boxers who can't fight and just box like amateurs.
        spot on, " hit, run, and not be hit" . to call that pure genius is disservice to the sports of prizefighting. they should go back to amateur and win medals and not shortchanging paying boxing fans who wanted to see "REAL" fights and not exhibition matches. With these pseudo fighters its like NBA fan watching the Harlem Globetrotters, theyre highly trained, highly skilled basketball players yet not on a real basketball comp.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
          What was this place like before the wars of the cultists? Anyone know?
          Same **** different players. This is boxingscene back in 2004
          http://web.archive.org/web/200404122...=viewforum&f=1

Comment

I don't see complaining out as all negative. People with more knowledge of the sport will obviously have more to voice out compared to someone who just tuned in. That's what makes being in NSB fun. Not only do you learn more about the sport and its history but views of other boxing fans like yourself. It would be boring if everyone just agrees with everything. Just my 2cents.

Comment

Working...
            X