Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vitali Klitschko been avoiding David Haye since seeing Chisora get knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    They both have different stories so who do you feel is the more honest man, Vitali or Haye?

I know who I'm inclined to believe.
    It was recorded on TV, no way to dodge what Vitak said, he shart his pants when he saw Chisroa get beat up like a puppet

Comment

Originally posted by itchum77 View Post
      If I remember correctly Haye had a fight contract from VK before he chose to fight chisora instead. I think frank warren broadcasted that
      Haye fought Chisora because Vitali and his team said that if he beats Chisora then Vitali would fight him. As soon as Haye knocked out Chisora, Vitali avoided Haye and fought Charr instead.

Comment

Ok guys.. if vitali fights and beats haye would you really give him credit or would haye immediately become 'a bum level'?

I can see what will happen if vitali beats him. Some guys (Vitali's fans) would post a thread about how vitali is great. Then british fans (lennox fans) will come discredit haye to the level of bum, say something like lennox would do so much better, vitali hasn't fought nobody... and so on...

Let's agree here what is the level of haye. Compare him with Lennox's opponents. List the fighters Lennox fought (taking into account time when he fought them) that are better than this haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Ok guys.. if vitali fights and beats haye would you really give him credit or would haye immediately become 'a bum level'?

I can see what will happen if vitali beats him. Some guys (Vitali's fans) would post a thread about how vitali is great. Then british fans (lennox fans) will come discredit haye to the level of bum, say something like lennox would do so much better, vitali hasn't fought nobody... and so on...

Let's agree here what is the level of haye. Compare him with Lennox's opponents. List the fighters Lennox fought (taking into account time when he fought them) that are better than this haye.
          H2H is Subjective. But a lot of people will think that PRIOR to the Chisora fight.

48-1 Tony Tucker that fought Lewis could have UD this current Haye.
          Ruddock could have beaten this Haye, 50-50.
          Morrison 50-50
          Mercer that fought Lewis. Definitely
          Golota that came off the Bowe fights- Definitely
          Briggs? 60-40
          2002 Tyson? I actually think that version of Tyson vs current haye is still
          50-50. For the first 3 rounds, that version was still very dangerous.
          Holyfield UD Haye
          Tua knocks him out.
          Grant have a chance due to his size.
          Bruno probably Ko him.

I mean the list goes on and on tbh. Nobody is saying Haye is great, but this Vitali is OLD as **** and slow.

In fact I don't even know if this current Vitali can beat Tony Tucker. I really don't. I will favor Tucker over current Vitali.

The problem is this: It seem like Haye found something in the Chisora fight.
          He's 31 years old. That is entering prime years as a HW. Who knows how good Haye can become?

If he gives another 3-4 showings like Chisora. I will favor him over 75% of Lennox's opponents... It really depends if the Chisora fight was a mirage or the beginning of Haye's 'prime'

Comment

its chisora your talking about tho

Comment

realized his brother already had

Comment

ya that might be one worst one sided polls in history

Comment

Well that's the thing. If haye is better than only 75% of lennox opponents than there is no reason to think that even pass prime (not shot) version of Vitali would handle him quite easily.

But the question is how much did vitali slow down and how shot is he... I really can't tell but it seems quite a bit. If he is shot then not only haye but any top contender has a decent chance to beat him. My logic is why provide that chance to someone who doesn't want to fight anymore and someone he didn't really give much to the boxing fans. Why not give it to rising star and possibly next champion.

I am saying this would happen but imagine this scenario...

Let's say price/tyson fights vitali next year and beats him - they become champion. Then we already have an unification mega fight with wlad sometime in 2014 (when they are in their prime and wlad is still not shot). Something that was missing for the long time in HW.

What do I get as a box fan if haye beats shot vitali?
                  Last edited by Simurgh; 12-26-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Vitali is cowering away from Haye ... Thats all there is to it ... Had the Charr fight continued it wouldve been even more clear as to why he doesnt want Haye ...Charr was making a comeback and Vitali lucked out .. Against Haye he would be put down and that mythical chin eould be smashed

He couldnt even beat Chris Byrd and was nearly permanantly damaged from a buffet eating lennox lewis ... No wonder he took easy fights ever since then and has one of the ****iest resumes out there

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Well that's the thing. If haye is better than only 75% of lennox opponents than there is no reason to think that even pass prime (not shot) version of Vitali would handle him quite easily.

But the question is how much did vitali slow down and how shot is he... I really can't tell but it seems quite a bit. If he is shot then not only haye but any top contender has a decent chance to beat him. My logic is why provide that chance to someone who doesn't want to fight anymore and someone he didn't really give much to the boxing fans. Why not give it to rising star and possibly next champion.

I am saying this would happen but imagine this scenario...

Let's say price/tyson fights vitali next year and beats him - they become champion. Then we already have an unification mega fight with wlad sometime in 2014 (when they are in their prime and wlad is still not shot). Something that was missing for the long time in HW.

What do I get as a box fan if haye beats shot vitali?
                      ... IF Haye lives up to potential? He should be considered the third best HW of this era.
                      It's his fault.. we all know that. But if you look at resumes? Ok?
                      The third best heavyweight of this era is who? It's Povetkin That is resume. Haye will SERIOUSLY have to be considered a favorite against Povektin
                      So h2h wise.. Haye is really a very dangerous guy.
                      I think it's fair to say Haye is the third best H2H HW of this era.

So what do we get?
                      Well.. a past prime version of THE BEST H2H HEAVYWEIGHT OF THIS ERA vs the THIRD best H2H Heavyweight of this era...

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FIGHT OUT THERE AT HW...

I know you wanna see it too. No need to deny it.. You wanna see Past Prime Vitali vs Prime Haye.... as do we all.

Comment

Working...
                      X