Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    ortiz fan sighting.

this game might actually take off.
    According to Gamespot it's highly exciting working your way up through the ranks to earn your shot at Victor, but he's very difficult to fight because all he does is attempt to rabbit punch and flying headbutt you, and if that doesn't work he just quits.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Yeah, Duran quit once, but Ortiz takes quitting to a whole new level : He quits fights he's WINNING.
      LOL Yeah that is taking it to a whole new level.

Comment

Yeah, Duran quit once, but Ortiz takes quitting to a whole new level : He quits fights he's WINNING.
        Both have quit before. Ortiz had a broken jaw, Duran was getting his azz kicked!!! x)

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          ortiz fan sighting.

this game might actually take off.
          Ain't paying full price. Renting. Could be very short game.

Comment

According to Gamespot it's highly exciting working your way up through the ranks to earn your shot at Victor, but he's very difficult to fight because all he does is attempt to rabbit punch and flying headbutt you, and if that doesn't work he just quits.
            I heard you unlock a secret trophy if you beat Ortiz without him quitting, but it's so hard to do because you have to spark him out cold with the first shot that lands, othewise he quits and you just get the normal ending.
            Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-24-2012, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
              Both have quit before. Ortiz had a broken jaw, Duran was getting schooled.
              So what? What, you assume because I have a Duran sig I'm an emotional f@g like most NSB'ers and I'm going to get all offended by you bringing up the fact that he quit? Think again.

I truly couldn't care less that Duran quit once, as he was one million times the fighter b*tchass Ortiz will ever be and would probably beat his ass even as fat and old as he is today.

Are you buying the game or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                I heard you unlosk a secret trophy if you beat Ortiz without him quitting, but it's so hard to do because you have to spark him out cold with the first shot that lands, othewise he quits and you just get the normal ending.
                I heard sucker punching works well in the game. There may be a code for it when you see Cortez as the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                  But he has quit before right?

He quit because Leonard was clowning him, he didn't quit because of injuries. He just got fed up and left, some even overheard him saying, "**** this puto" in Spanish...

Comment

I hope the game has Roberto "No Mas " Duran in it too

heard the roster includes , Miguel cotto , Mike tyson , israel vasquez , Erik morales , James toney ,Delahoya , Devon Alexander , Vitali Klitscko , Andrew Golata

Many more fighters to be announced . One of the best rosters in video game history for sure
                    Last edited by FirePunch; 06-24-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                      I heard you unlosk a secret trophy if you beat Ortiz without him quitting, but it's so hard to do because you have to spark him out cold with the first shot that lands, othewise he quits and you just get the normal ending.
                      I've heard this rumor, as well. Though it's still unconfirmed.

Another rumor I've heard is that once you earn your shot at Ortiz you're forced to sit through 30 minutes of backstory on his childhood where Victor tells you over and over again about how tough he is and how this helps him mentally in the ring because he never had any parents.

Comment

Working...
                      X