Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "I Use Xylocaine Myself, It's Not A PED." (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach: "I Use Xylocaine Myself, It's Not A PED." (Audio)

"I've used Xylocaine myself many times. It just takes the pain away, it's not a performance enhancing drug." - Freddie Roach

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
    "I've used Xylocaine myself many times. It just takes the pain away, it's not a performance enhancing drug." - Freddie Roach
    it doesnt enhance but it soothens you. doesnt change the fact that its an illegal drug in most states

Comment

Freddie Roach SAW Roger injecting Floyd with Xylocaine in the dressing room?

Isn't that illegal?

Isn't that also an accusation from Roach that Floyd is doing something illegal?

This whole thing is getting fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
        it doesnt enhance but it soothens you. doesnt change the fact that its an illegal drug in most states
        Thats false.

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
          And that fact matters why? its banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Also cant be used 1 week within the fight or fight night.

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Freddie Roach SAW Roger injecting Floyd with Xylocaine in the dressing room?

Isn't that illegal?

Isn't that also an accusation from Roach that Floyd is doing something illegal?

This whole thing is getting fishy.
          Fishy on Roach's part, cause Floyd would be suspended. Its not legal to do what he said. He's been tested for it before, even in the Hatton fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Fishy on Roach's part, cause Floyd would be suspended. Its not legal to do what he said.
            Floyd could sue Roach for accusing him of doing something illegal without evidence if he wanted to.

Comment

Floyd could sue Roach for accusing him of doing something illegal without evidence if he wanted to.

Don't think Mayweather is gonna scoop to their level.

Comment

lol imagine Floyd sitting there getting pumped with stuff in clear view of the Commission and Roach, what is Roach smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Don't think Mayweather is gonna scoop to their level.
                  I bet he would if enough press starting accusing him of abusing Xylocaine in his fights based off of Roach's accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Thats false.
                    [url]
                    then USADA is false

www.usantidoping.org/files/active/resources/press_releases/pressrelease_11_5_2002.pdf

a) Bupivacaine, lidocaine, mepivacaine, procaine and related substances can be
                    Last edited by iHateThePacMan; 01-18-2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X