No announcement yet.

Vassell v Purdy, Sky Sports, Friday 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    im surprised purdy was still throwing punches in round 12,he took so many clean shots to the body throughout the fight,props to him

you could tell purdy expected vassell to weaken later on in the fight he said so himself afterwards,this seemed to affect him slightly as he was surprised at the heat deton kept bringing late on

it was a great fight and id like to see a rematch personally,purely for the entertainment value
    yer he showed alot of heart did Purdy, i think that they should have a rematch becasue it might just be as good

Comment

Best domestic fight of 2010 by far, great card by HAtton Promotions. some great fights

Comment

Hatton has some good fighters in his ranks

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          im surprised purdy was still throwing punches in round 12,he took so many clean shots to the body throughout the fight,props to him

you could tell purdy expected vassell to weaken later on in the fight he said so himself afterwards,this seemed to affect him slightly as he was surprised at the heat deton kept bringing late on

it was a great fight and id like to see a rematch personally,purely for the entertainment value
          Yeah I would be surprised if we don't see a rematch because everyone seemed to enjoy the fight so much and i'm not sure Vassell is ready to take the next step up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
            Yeah I would be surprised if we don't see a rematch because everyone seemed to enjoy the fight so much and i'm not sure Vassell is ready to take the next step up yet.
            im not so sure either,hes to easy to hit

ye i think a rematch should happen,they both seem to have a lot of respect for each other aswell,which is good

Comment

where can i watch this?

Comment

Working...
              X