What conspiracy theories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    From the Darkweb, c&p'd.

A 'unite a stage a coup' a revolution a bring a genocide a new world...

In the MKULTRA experiments, the CIA dosed unwitting subjects with LSD to see how they would react.

What has not yet come to light is that MKULTRA was an intra-agency project.

The CIA created new departments within the CIA, and fed them steady doses of LSD, and other psychoactives to see how the departments would diverge, and mutate away from normal departments.

Whole projects and hierarchies were created. With everybody involved, being more or less, unwittingly under the influence of LSD.

This is how the "restraint bed portals" and "flesh interfaces" were first created - i.e. from a heavily psycho-mutated hierarchy.

The entire thing had to be eliminated, but the technology it created has been revolutionary.

2nd found...

The Strategic Hamlet Plan:
    In Vietnam, the U.S. government tried to pacify the country village by village using the Strategic Hamlet Program, basically creating villages where there was no or little Viet Cong influence.

They tried more extreme experiments where they completely isolated villages or groups of villages, allowing absolutely nobody to enter or exit for periods of up to four years.

In some of the villages, people simply starved to death.

In other, more self sufficient villages, the people managed to scrape by.

It was noted that in many of the villages where this technique was tried, messianic or millenarian movements sprang up.

In 16 separate incidences, villages were able to independently invent "flesh interfaces" and "non-electrical portals", and it was surmised that these villages were being collectively dosed with LSD for long periods of time, and their intellectual mutations allowed for these 'advances'.

The flesh interfaces were eventually destroyed by the North Vietnamese Army at a terrible cost in lives.

Last one...

Marines Testament. 'The Village'

Until we found the village, we had suspected that the detectors were just props. Just toys given to us by the CIA guys to reassure us. Nobody trusted the spooks.

3 days through the jungle, and these detectors had not detected a ****ing thing.

But before we even saw the first hut, the needles on all the detectors started moving in unison.

If they were phony toys, it was a cool little special effect.

The needles swayed back and forth and all the little metal boxes let out this spooky "ooaaooaaaooo" sound all in unison, like a school choir.

Very weird. We turned them off.

As instructed, we treated every vietnamese as combatants, and killed them all. There wasn't any resistance though. A few had weapons, but most were unarmed.

None fought back.

They didn't even run.

They were just sitting around, lazing in the sun, and we shot them where we found them.

Grim work. And very weird.

That probably spooked us out more than the detectors. It was like they were waiting to die.

After clearing the village, we didn't know what to do. So we turned one of the detectors on and wandered around to see what was up. The detector started going nuts around one of the bigger huts in the middle of the village. We had already cleared it, but we went in again.

There was a big altar inside, with candles and Buddhas and gold signs with dink writing and ****. We figured maybe one of the buddha statues was setting the detectors off, but no.

The hut was very hot and muggy.

Even by the incredibly humid standards of Vietnam, it was incredibly, incredibly humid in there. Even the Buddha statues were sweating.

Their faces were literally coated with drops of moisture.

Everybody noticed that there was something weird going with the air.

There was something off about the pressure.

So we just tossed everything.

Picked all the **** up and tossed it out of the hut.

Sure enough, when we picked up the big platform that held the altar, there was something under it.

It was a pit made of flesh.

Maybe five feet across and going down about twenty feet before curving out of sight.

When I say, "made of flesh," I mean, it looked like the inside of somebody's throat.

Wet, reddish flesh-looking stuff.

We had heard of them building tunnels, but this was... We really couldn't even understand what we were looking at.

It was breathing.

The flesh kinda rippled and this hot air came out, and it felt and smelled just like somebody breathing right on your face.

Enough to make you sick.

They told us "we would know it when we saw it."

Well, we saw it, and we knowed it.

We radioed in the coordinates and got the **** out of there.

Follow the white rabbit on the deepweb, its madness.
    What are flesh interfaces?

Comment

Don't believe in flesh interfaces, but I do think the government hid a lot of **** that they found out through MKULTRA.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        Don't believe in flesh interfaces, but I do think the government hid a lot of **** that they found out through MKULTRA.
        Hid stuff like what? And what are flesh interfaces?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Hid stuff like what? And what are flesh interfaces?
          Well I mean The CIA purposely destroyed the MKULTRA files, so who knows.

Bish, you got google use it.

Comment

Well I mean The CIA purposely destroyed the MKULTRA files, so who knows.

Bish, you got google use it.
            Bish, just tell me what it is

Comment

Bunch of day dreaming fairy loving **** in this forum tin foil hat wearing ****s

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Bish, just tell me what it is
                It's your ass, gump bish.

Comment

It's your ass, gump bish.
                  Damn bruh, thats some deep ****

Comment

Oh hell yeah, unibomber was a test subject of mkultra.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Oh hell yeah, unibomber was a test subject of mkultra.
                      What makes you say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X