Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove Gonzalez from P4P #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's his third division. I have been saying for a while now he does not look as special as Donaire, Tapia, even Darchinyan as a flyweight. But I'll at least say for a guy in his third division he is still impressive.

Comment

He's good but i never bought that he was number one p4p. It seems that every broadcast they want to push that on you but I honestly think Sergey or Ward are #1

Comment

I agree..........

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          That was awful, this guy is basic

shipping punishment and getting his head beat off by a no hoper in the 12th round

This guy can't compare to Ward
          Let's see ward apply constant pressure for 12 rounds and see how many times he gets hit. I doubt ward, or many other fighters are capable of pushing the pace like that. It wasn't the version of gonzalez that i prefer, and I'm glad the ko streak is over....maybe he can get back to boxing now.

Comment

He's already removed from my list

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              yea ramen gonzalez isnt p4p #1.

but he dindu nuffin to make him fall out of top 10.
              ***** stfu with that weak ass grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Ward has Kovalev to deal with, as far as I'm concerned there is no P4P#1 at the moment.

Oh and Gonzalez is anything but basic, just didn't look too good, it happens.
                I would have made the #1 vacant if I had control of it.

Not because of this Arroyo fight, just because I'd like to see someone do something big enough to take the #1 spot in a convincing manner.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  It's his third division. I have been saying for a while now he does not look as special as Donaire, Tapia, even Darchinyan as a flyweight. But I'll at least say for a guy in his third division he is still impressive.
                  This coward has only moved up 7 pounds. That's not impressive at all

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    Or Arroyo is an underrated fighter who should have a W over Ruenrong? He has extensive amateur background that allowed him to fight till the end.

You fans are so basic
                    Roman should be unified champion right now but they robbed McWilliam in Thailand these posers like giving their opinion over weight classes they don't follow. Arroyo gives any flyweight problems and beats most of the champions.

Comment

Originally posted by puro dinamita View Post
                      ***** stfu with that weak ass grammar
                      b*tch shut yo wilfredo f. buckley jr. sounding ass up.

Comment

Working...
                      X