Why is Jean Pascal A SINGLE Dad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Hectari visits tastypoop.com... Not even gonna click that link

How do you even stumble across that type of ****?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      Hectari visits tastypoop.com... Not even gonna click that link
      ITs clean, I saw it posted on another boxing forum someone made a thread saying Jean Pascal was into trannies.

Weird how a lot of boxing people love trannies, Haymon, Oscar, Yusaf Mack, that tranny promoter Maloney, and now Jean Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Why is Jean Pascal a SINGLE Dad?

Did his baby mama die or something? Or does he think shes unfit to be a mom?

Usually those are the two main reasons. Its kinda unique for a big time boxing star to be a single dad like that.

Anyone know the story?
        Because he stopped looking like a roided Keith Sweat.

Comment

Wasn't there an article out or something on Pascal being gay or having a tranny gf/bf or something of that nature.

Comment

Lol.....

Comment

Proably got one of his hoes knocked up pre-fame......then cut her ass off

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Wasn't there an article out or something on Pascal being gay or having a tranny gf/bf or something of that nature.
                He got outed by TS ****star Mia Isabella

M.I.A. ‎@THEMiaIsabella
                Look jeanpascalchamp you know what you did to hurt me after 2 years of dating you took advantage of me I trusted you. Just leave me alone
                2:53 PM - 1 Apr 2016

Comment

No reason not to believe her either since she's been known to date celebrities. She dated Tyga and at first people thought she was lying until she posted screen shots of Tygas dick pick lol which you might be thinking, that could be anyone, except tyga has very distinctive tattoos which the picture clearly showed so he was exposed, and she posted tons of texts between them with his number, personal info that know one else would know and of course the pics. So Jean Pascal loved the c0ck, that's official. Only difference here is most people don't care about Jean Pascal so the story didn't gain much attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    He got outed by TS ****star Mia Isabella
                    Wouldn't surprise me though, she is really hot. Nice big d1ck too.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      No reason not to believe her either since she's been known to date celebrities. She dated Tyga and at first people thought she was lying until she posted screen shots of Tygas dick pick lol which you might be thinking, that could be anyone, except tyga has very distinctive tattoos which the picture clearly showed so he was exposed, and she posted tons of texts between them with his number, personal info that know one else would know and of course the pics. So Jean Pascal loved the c0ck, that's official. Only difference here is most people don't care about Jean Pascal so the story didn't gain much attention.
                      Damn that's fu cking wild. Pascal loves a chick with di ck. Fu ck it get it any how you can.

Comment

Working...
                      X