Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Ruben Guerrero, father and trainer of Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero, was furious after being informed of some recent comments that were made by Floyd Mayweather Sr., the father and trainer of WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) will defend his title against Robert Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Showtime Pay-Per-View will carry the event.

Durng an interview with Percy Crawford of Fighthype.com, Mayweather Sr. issued a warning to Guerrero's father – advising him of physical consequences if he gets out of line in the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

....make that the co-main event.

Comment

lets put that on the undercard!! we talkin major numbers if they did that lmao parking lot brawl like WWF RAW

Comment

Start a boxers' dad tournament. Throw Danny Garcia's dad in there.

Comment

On the real. Mayweather sr would get his ass whooped for sure.

Comment

lol mayweather sr can't even breathe properly

Comment

let the promoting begin.

Comment

hell yea that is exactly why floyd had to bring in ALL 3 mayweathers for backup!!!...he knows robert and his biker/og veterano pops aint playing!

Comment

The more i hear the Guerrero's talk S*** the more i think Robert Guerrero will get the piss beat out of him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                    On the real. Mayweather sr would get his ass whooped for sure.
                    don't be to sure about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X