The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Swift" Garcia Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman by UD. I don't think he will stop Danny

Comment

Big Garcia and Thurman fan and I have to lean towards Thurman on all round better skills, movement. Garcia has certainly higher punch resistance, durability and punches harder. For me a 50/50 maybe slight edge to Thurman because of skills, Thurman can take a punch and evade the big shots too.

I care none who wins in looking forward to the fight, and if Danny wins im going to enjoy all the NSB naysayers eating crow and b1tchin like b1tches.

Comment

Keith wins this by UD.. Danny's punches does not have the same effect at 147.. War One time!!

Comment

Great fight!

I'm going Thurman by decision. Might be a knockdown somewhere in the fight but I don't think Danny will get KO'd.

Fights like this are what the WW division needs!

Comment

Danny Garcia by Majority decision!

It'll be a tough fight but Swift Machine fights to the level of danger to his opponents!

I think the right hook will be the shot for Garcia especially to the body!

I think Thurman hurts Danny early but Danny rallies late and gives it his all to even up the scores with sneaky !

Thurman will look for the KO and it'll almost cost him late as Danny hurts him bad with a counter combo left jab/catch and shoot down the pipe/then the infamous left hook downstairs as Keith will be on his bike!

Very tactical boxing match with big fireworks ,tense moments and just an all around good fight!

Oh and Danny is a different fighter when he's the underdog which he'll surely be here!

Comment

I'm going Thurman by decision. He's at least as good a counter puncher as Garcia and his mobility will give Garcia fits. He'll need to be careful, though, because Danny is really good at timing ambush fighters, which Thurman often looks like when he presses the action. He leaves himself too open.

Comment

I didn't even know this fight was happening until I saw this thread cuz I haven't been on here a lot lately.

But I do think that Thurman will take this.

Comment

Thurman is better than Garcia in every way. Garcia hasn't looked good in a long time and hasn't proven himself at 147. Thurman is taller, longer, faster and a better technician than Garcia's best previous opponents. That combination of advantages is going to be an uphill battle to overcome.

Thurman by clear decision....although I wouldn't be shocked to see Garcia get stopped.

Comment

I think it's either gonna end in a Thurman decision victory or a Danny KO

I don't see Thurman stopping Danny and I don't see Danny outboxing/outworking Keith to a decision

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      Thurman is better than Garcia in every way. Garcia hasn't looked good in a long time and hasn't proven himself at 147. Thurman is taller, longer, faster and a better technician than Garcia's best previous opponents. That combination of advantages is going to be an uphill battle to overcome.

Thurman by clear decision....although I wouldn't be shocked to see Garcia get stopped.
                      lol Garcia has 2 or 3 inches on Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X